"Drive-in Theatre Romance"

Cliffjumper came back from his patrol. All he ever wanted was to spend time with his partner, Arcee.

Cliffjumper had an idea for the night and smirked.

Once it was 9:30 AM in Jasper, Nevada, Cliffjumper woke up from his recharge. He got up from the berth and started to shake Arcee awake.

"Hey 'Cee, you awake?" Cliffjumper said continuing to try to wake his partner up.

"Cliff...what do you want...I'm trying to recharge here..." Arcee said not turning around.

"Well, I've always wanted to spend time with you, and I'd figured we can go somewhere...nice" Cliffjumper replied with a smile.

"Now?" Arcee responded turning around.

"Yes, now" Cliffjumper said trying to get her off the berth.

"But why?" Arcee said annoyed, slapping his hand away.

"I promise you it will be worth our time. Please?" Cliffjumper replied desperate. All he needs is a simple "yes".

"Ugh, fine..." Arcee responded getting up from the berth she and Cliffjumper shared.

Cliffjumper smiled, walking over to the door and opened it. They slowly tiptoed towards the main room.

"So...where are we going?" Arcee asked as Cliffjumper typed in some coordinates on the groundbridge.

"You'll see...but you'll need to be in vehicle mode for this" Cliffjumper replied, firing up the groundbridge and transformed into his muscle car mode. Arcee shrugged and transformed into her motorcycle form and activated her holographic driver.

They both drove through the groundbridge, the coordinates Cliffjumper put in led on a hill. Down below the hill was a bunch of civilian cars and a big TV screen. Cliffjumper had taken Arcee to a Drive-in Theatre!

As Cliffjumper and Arcee transformed back to their robot modes, the groundbridge closed behind them.

They sat down on the hill, the movie was about to begin.

The film was about a man named "Marty McFly" who used a car called the "DMC DeLorean" to time travel back to 1955 and was trying to time travel back to 1985.

"This is actually interesting..." Arcee said wrapping her right arm around Cliffjumper, bring him closer.

"See? What did I tell ya?" Cliffjumper replied with a smile and a chuckle as he wrapped his left arm around Arcee.

The movie was about half way done, Cliff thought the movie had a good amount of humor for being an old movie. Arcee thought the same.

The two's arms were still wrapped around each other. Arcee was starting to like it.

"Um, Cliff..?" Arcee said looking up at him.

"Oh, am I making you uncomfortable in some way?" Cliffjumper said as he released his arm from Arcee, but the blue femme grabbed it and made him wrap his arm around her again.

"No, I feel safe in your arms..." Arcee said wrapping both of her arms around the mech.

Cliffjumper smiled and wrapped his other arm around Arcee's small frame.

"Cliffjumper?" Arcee said looking up at her partner.

"Arcee?" Cliffjumper replied looking down on her.

They both had the look of love in their eyes, Arcee and Cliffjumper both wanted to kiss each other.

Soon, moving their faceplates closer to each other at the same time, Arcee and Cliffjumper's lips pressed against each other. Love was in the air for the two as they both closed their optics.

They pulled away from each other seconds later, opening their optics. Arcee and Cliffjumper both had bright blushes on their faces.

"Thanks for bringing me here..." Arcee said. She couldn't help but smile.

"No problem, Arcee" Cliffjumper responded with a smile.

They turned back to finish watching the film. After it was finished, they drove back to base, continuing their recharge.