"Arcee's Valentine"

Arcee was in the base minding her own business. Everyone had went out on patrol with the exception of Ratchet and Optimus Prime of course.

It was also a little stormy outside, so the kids have stayed confined in their respective home.

Arcee was brought out of her thoughts when she heard a muscle car engine at the base entrance.

"Must be Bumblebee..." Arcee said to herself with a smirk.

However, it was not the shiny yellow muscle car she expected. When the vehicle entered, it was decked out in red completely, along with hood ornaments which appear to be horns.

The red muscle car transformed to reveal a shiny red mech who goes by the name of Cliffjumper, who is Arcee's partner...or in this case.....Arcee's crush...

Arcee blushed brightly and turned her head away as Cliffjumper walked towards the medic to talk to him.

"Not gonna lie, I have been falling for him..." Arcee said in her mind.

Arcee had a crush on Cliffjumper for a while now, she just doesn't know when to say her feelings towards him.

She had been afraid Cliffjumper might reject her, or even worse...not be her partner anymore.

"Oh Cliff...if only I could tell you how much you mean to me..." Arcee whispered to herself.

Arcee turned back to Cliffjumper who was still talking to Ratchet. She always dreamed of showing affection towards him.

Arcee was brought out of her thoughts when someone was calling her name.

"Arcee? You in there?" Cliffjumper questioned as he looked down to his partner.

Arcee realized she had been staring at Cliffjumper for some time. Arcee widened her optics and blushed brightly.

"Oh, uh, h-hey the-there C-Cliff..." Arcee said nervously.

"Why so nervous?" Cliffjumper replied curious.

"It's...nothing really, hehe" Arcee responded with a nervous chuckle.

"Okay then. Well, maybe we can talk later?" Cliffjumper asked as he placed his left servo on Arcee's right shoulder. Arcee tried her hardest not to blush at the contact.

"Th-that's f-fi-fine with m-me" Arcee replied to her partner as she blushed harder.

'That was a close one...' Arcee said in her mind.

Cliffjumper smiled and walked back to the main room.

Just then, Bumblebee and Bulkhead just came back from patrol...with Jack, Miko and Raf!?

"Wait, you brought the kids!?" Ratchet asked Bee and Bulkhead.

"What? You thought we were going to leave them there? Plus they have something to show us!" Bulkhead responded.

"This better be good" Ratchet said with a groan.

Arcee walked over to their conversation and decided to listen in. Cliffjumper did the same.

"Alright everyone! We have an exciting announcement!" Miko stated with joy.

"What is your announcement if I may ask, Miko?" Optimus asked the little girl.

"Well today is a very special day! Today is Valentine's Day!" Miko shouted with enthusiasm.

"What's this 'Valentine's Day' you speak of?" Optimus asked again.

"Valentine's Day is the day you get to spend with your loved ones, or tell a specific someone their feelings them. It's a great day!" Jack continued for Miko.