🍋 "Seductive Massage" 🍋

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE, DO NOT READ. OTHERWISE, PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

________________________________________

Arcee opened the door to her berth room and flopped down face first onto the berth. Her back was starting to ache badly. She had been in pain ever since the day began.

Ratchet would always tell her to relax, which Arcee did sometimes. However, she got bored really fast.

Arcee was brought out of her thoughts when her berth room door opened. The not revealed a certain red mech that Arcee loved. It was Cliffjumper.

"Hey, 'Cee" Cliff said closing the door. Arcee smiled. Cliffjumper was always there to help her out.

"Hey, Cliff. I'm glad you came. My back is in pain right now" Arcee replied trying to hold her pain in.

"No worries, I can fix that" Cliffjumper said with a slight smirk. Cliffjumper walked over as he got his servos and gently massaged Arcee's back. Arcee loved the feeling.

"Aah yes Cliff, that feels real good..." Arcee said in relief, closing her optics in enjoyment. She was starting to get turned on.

"A gentle massage is all you need..." Cliff said as he smirked, rubbing his servos faster.

"C-Cliff...you're starting to...heat me up..." Arcee said as she released a few groans. Cliffjumper knew what she meant by that. So, he trailed his servos down to Arcee's rear interface panels. Cliffjumper started to seductively rub Arcee.

"F-F-F-F-F-F...." Arcee said stuttering as she blushed at Cliff's contact.

"Something wrong, sweetspark?" Cliffjumper teased. Arcee continued to stutter.

"F-F-Frag it! I can't hold it in anymore!" Arcee said as she opened her rear interface panel, revealing her drooling wet valve.

"J-just do i-it...frag me...frag me all you want Cliff...please me all you want..." Arcee said, getting onto her knees.

"I knew you couldn't resist..." Cliffjumper said with a smirk as he transformed his pelvic area to reveal his spike.

Cliff got a hold of Arcee's waist area and pushed his spike into her valve, as he started to thrust.

"A-ah, Cliff! You don't know how much I needed this more than that massage!" Arcee said moaning.

"So, do you like this?" Cliffjumper said with a smirk as he started to thrust faster.

"Mmmmmmmmm, yes, oh frag yes..." Arcee closing her optics in pleasure, moaning.

"Good answer" Cliffjumper said sternly as he went harder into Arcee's valve. Arcee released a ton of moans.

"Cliff! Faster! Harder!! Deeper!!!" Arcee screamed in pleasure. Cliff knew he was satisfying his lover.

"I'm about to reach my overload 'Cee!" Cliffjumper said thrusting as fast as he can.

"Me too, Cliff!" Arcee said.

A few seconds later, Arcee and Cliffjumper both overloaded. This made them exhausted. So they took a rest.

"That was, the best massage I've ever experienced..." Arcee said sitting on the berth next to her lover.

"I'm glad I could please you" Cliffjumper said with a smile.