"Good Morning"

Cliffjumper awoke from his berth. He got up and left the room to get some breakfast.

When he entered the main room, he saw everyone awake as well.

Cliff smiled as be saw his lover Arcee getting some energon coffee. He walled up to her and placed his servo on her shoulder.

"Good morning beautiful..." Cliffjumper said as he gave Arcee a peck on the cheek.

"Good morning to you too, handsome..." Arcee replied, turning to Cliffjumper as she gave a peck on the cheek.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and turned to the two lovers. They were in pure shock, including Optimus himself. The team never knew they had a secret relationship.

Arcee and Cliffjumper turned back to everyone staring at them.

"What?" They both said in unison.

"I have several questions..." Ratchet said, finishing his coffee as fast as he can so he could get to work fast and ignore the situation.

"Uhhhhh, I have early patrol duty for me so uh, bye!" Smokescreen said as he ran out of the base and transformed into his sports car vehicle mode.

Cliffjumper and Arcee shrugged to each other and turned back to what they were previously doing.

"Let's just pretend none of that ever happened..." Bulkhead said as everyone continued doing their own thing.

_________________________________________

Short chapter! Sorry, haven't really had time to update and think of new ideas recently.