BE TRUE

A Story by BookishBanana13

What happens when 3 people who seem to have nothing in common meet up?

Chapter 1

Milly POV

"Hey guys!" Jake exclaims as he comes into the room.

"Wassup!" I answered.

"I'm holding a party this weekend to, ya' know, strengthen a bond between the 'cliques'. It's at 3 to 6. Wanna come?"

Aw was I excited!

"Heck yea!" I replied.

"Awe. I wish we could come but our parents are bringing is somewhere," Hailey said.

"Thank goodness," I heard Zander mutter.

Luke giggled. I smirked.

"I can come!" Luke replied.

And Sean couldn't because he had an EDM workshop this month at the same time. We all knew that.

"Well, that's two, but I bet it will still be fun! Now let's get this practice started!" our vocalist said.

He seemed really passionate about this competition that it was like he never teased us or called us freaks. That was a nice feeling.

We sounded great! And I couldn't wait 'til next period. Elliot sat two desks in front of me. I hoped we had a partner project today!

Lia POV

"Hey! Lia! Zoey!" I saw Jake running towards us.

"Good morning Jake~!" I replied blinking my eyelashes. Even though the insides of my body gagged, and my brain cringed. I wish Zoey didn't want me to have a boyfriend but you gotta do what you gotta do.

"What do you want?" Zoey asked.

"Jeez. I was just going to invite you to a party. This weekend on Saturday! 3 to 6 in the afternoon! Wanna come?" the blonde boy said.

"Of course, Jake~!" I said keeping my guard up.

"Sorry I can't. My mom is making me go with her to her workplace," my bestie replied with. Of course, she was lying. I knew that she really was just going to another party for the rich folks. She eyed me and they told me to stay shut.

Jake responded with, "Ok! That's absolutely fine! Thanks!"

Gosh. I can't wait until bossy nightmare is over.

Sorry that this is soooo bad. It came to my mind and I had to write it so sorry for all the mistakes. 😅😓