Author's Long Note

Wow! We have reached the end of the "Be True" journey... In all honesty, it was very fun. I have reread the fanfic about 3 times to know what exactly to put down here...I tried. Here's the thing, I made an outline because I really wasn't exactly sure what I was going to do here. All that I knew was that I needed to make something describing so many things. XD

Over-extravagent? Possibly.

Worth doing so? Definitely.

So now, here is the weird thingy of me talking about my fanfiction for I don't know how long!

In here I will talk about the main girls, my OCs, fill up plot holes, and talk. So, let's start!

Inspiration

Now I wanted to make a fanfiction for RosyClozy's Discord, this was not in any way supposed to be for Wattpad. I legit thought it would be some short 10 chapter fanfic...it ended up being a 21 chapter fanfic so whoop-de-doo! XDD Okay so um...when I decided that I wanted to make a fanfiction, I didn't want it to be your ordinary love/romance fanfic. I wanted it to be unique. To shine out there! I don't think it shone, but I do think it was different. I decided to make it a story based on friendship about 3 girls who had opposite personalities. So this is how it ended up-!

I used two canon inspirations. The first was Shingaling by R.J Palacio. Shingaling was a companion story to the famous children's novel Wonder, which was really good! In case you didn't know, Shingaling was about the girl drama in Wonder told in Charlotte's perspective. It was really unique. Now the friendship part is that the girls auditioned for a dance group, but only 3 could make it. When the 3 girls were picked, they decided to bond more and ended up having a really nice friendship! They also had a sleepover, so it was a pretty good thing to help me. I think Lia would be Ximena, Summer is Daisy, and Milly is basically Charlotte. But I really liked using it, even though I used anything that came to the top of my head-.

The second was a Korean Drama. It came out this year and is called Hospital Playlist. This was way more minor and just helped me know how to make a good friendship. I recommend watching it if you have Netflix because it's really good and the main story is great!

Characters

I would like to speak about the main girls for a while, even though most of their personalities are from the official series and what we have so far. I will also take this as an opportunity to also talk about them from the epilogue.

Lia

In the beginning, Lia is a follower. She seems to long for that popularity, but she can't as she has to always listen to someone else. But when she opens up, she soon gets her own persona back. Lia decides to use her popularity to make points. In running for president and helping get rid of Zoey in high school Though she can be highly sarcastic, she is more of an introvert, but will still talk to ones close to her. She became a girl who was pretty strong inside, but didn't know how to communicate how she felt. But soon, she understood and became a wise woman of her words. In the epilogue, you could see her matureness was still with her. And how she took advantage of her levels by picking a busy hospital as her workplace. As a character, she had good morals, I would say. She wasn't exactly the nicest, but she always tried to. Out of the story, she was a bit ticked off sometimes. A lot of times. With other people, mainly strangers. So I think she would probably be an INTP.

Daisy

In high school, she's that flowery person. Always there to lend a helping hand, the kindest person you will ever meet, but she's not afraid to be angry when she needs it. She is an optimist who doesn't cry. She cries from only the most sensitive things and she'll listen to everyone's thoughts and gather them to make the ideal idea. She's very bright and kind which sounds like a Mary Sue, doesn't it? I think her flaw is how she can get a bit nosy which was shown with Elliot. Also how she was oblivious and trusted right away. Her listening skills may have possibly diverted her into the bad direction. In the end, she seems to be a shy social person. She became more chill and more by the book and her creativity seemed to close down. I think she was an introverted extrovert in the end. Out of the MBTI types, she's probably an ENFJ.