Chapter 5

Start of Sleepover

Milly POV

I was at Daisy's house for a sleepover with her and Lia. We ate some sushi and desserts because we were better than normal pizza. Yum!

We finished, then it was time to really have fun.

"Ok! What do you guys want to do first? I have a list. Truth or Dare, Broadway Bootlegs, Normal Games, and that's all," Daisy said. "So? What do you wanna do first?"

"We should do normal games, then change, then bootlegs, then the best for last!" I answered.

"Agreed," Lia said.

"Okay! Wanna play Life or Monopoly?"

"Why stop at one?" I asked while giggling. Lia giggled too.

"She's excited," Lia whispered pointing at Daisy.

"Hey! I can hear that! It's just my first time having a sleepover in like 7 years!"

"Oof..." I whispered back. That was sad. It's like she had no best friends for the past SEVEN years.

We did Game Of Life first, I won because the cards were in my favor. UnU

Then, we played Uno with a few rounds. Daisy ended up winning that one.

With Monopoly, Lia was surprisingly good at handling her money. She won that by a landslide.

We changed into our pajamas. I wore a purple shirt with a pastel purple pants with pink polka dots. Daisy had a white nightgown with baby blue accents, and Lia wore a pink pig onsie.

We joked around and pretended it was a fashion show. It was soo fun! I was legitimately glad that I befriended a human angel and my bully's 'friend'. Who knew they were so fun to be around?

Lia's POV

Time for Broadway Bootlegs! I loved musicals and musical movies. Zoey doesn't allow me to watch or sing them though. These girls wouldn't judge me. Right? I dunno, so I just sat there pretending that I didn't know anything about Broadway.

Every summer, I would travel to New York with my mom, and we would watch a show. I wish I could bring a friend, but I have no friends who like singing shows.

"Okay! Let's do Legally Blonde first!" Daisy exclaimed. I was okay with that. I wasn't that big of a fan anyway.

Milly and Daisy sang along and were dancing around.

"C'mon Lia! Don't be a buzzkill! Come dance with us!" Milly said, pulling me.

I freed from her grab and just shook my head while smiling.

"UGH!"

I snickered. They were funny sometimes.

We watched Beetlejuice. I resisted that as well. Then Hamilton.

Fiddlesticks (We gotta keep this G because this is put on a Dizzy server and not just Wattpad).

I failed immediately. I rapped with Burr, sang with the Sisters, and danced along.

Milly and Daisy had their jaws open, I noticed.

"What?" I asked. Oops. I realized what I just did. And I quickly sat down.

"No! You were great! That's all!" Daisy gushed.

"Mhm! Why would you hide such an amazing talent?" Milly asked.

"Because Zoey hates musicals," I blandly responded.

"And why do you care about what Zoey thinks?" Daisy said. "You're your own person. Be yourself around us!"

I gave them a smile. "No wonder people call you a therapist."

Daisy blushed a bit. "Oh! It's nothing."

"Suuuurrrrrree," Milly said.

We all laughed.

Daisy POV

Finally! The last bootleg was finished, and it was time to play what I wanted to play. Truth or Dare! My sister helped me make the questions. The point was to have us open up more to each other so we can get closer!

Some questions were normal like, 'Who is your crush?' , while others were more personal like, 'What's a secret that nobody else really knows?'

Hopefully this game wouldn't ruin our already good friendship. And hopefully it would make us have a stronger bond.

"Ready?" I asked them.

"Ready."

A/N: Even though all my chapters are pretty short because this more of a story than a book? I dunno how to explain but yea. So sorry about that! This chapter is pretty choppy because the it's just leading to the more important parts. Basically a filler chapter. Thanks! <3