Chapter 21

Lia POV

When I saw that girl hanging out with Jackson, I really didn't know what to think at first. She looked like a teenage angel. She also seemed very nice. I felt a bit..hurt? That I was possibly replaced. But then my friends talked me out of it.

"Lia, what's wrong? You seem greatly down," Milly asked watching me.

"Ah, nothing really."

"You know you don't have to hide anything from us," Daisy said. I couldn't tell if she was sweet talking to me or was just being honest. I decided it was sweet talk, but told her anyway.

"I feel like with his new girl friend, Jackson replaced me. He hasn't talked to me in a while," I somewhat vented and somewhat complained.

"Of course, he would spend more time with his girlfriend then his friend," Milly casually said.

Daisy's head and mine whipped toward the drummer. "Wait, what?! He's dating?!"

She just shrugged. "Yea. She seems pretty chill. Elliot and I hung out with them."

"Oh..."

Oh great! He has a girlfriend now! The guy definitely deserves it! I no longer feel bad! Silly me. I should've talked to him first!
"Oh! Well, let's go then!"

We were going to go to the skatepark with Sean, Elliot, Jackson, and the new girl.

At the skatepark, we met up with the boys. Jackson introduced me to his girl.

"Hey Lia! I would like you to meet my girlfriend, Nicole," he said, introducing the blonde.

Now, this blonde girl was really pretty. As I described, she was like a teenage angel. She was always wearing some type of light-colored clothes with sandals, and this girl could look go in anything. She had a good amount of makeup and jewelry on. Her hair was really eye catching. It was a pretty color. It was like a summer blonde. With brown roots that actually matched with it, it looked like a beautiful ombre.

"Hi Nicole! My name is Lia! You look amazing! Pleasure to meet you!" I happily said with my hand out.

She lightly took it and did one firm action. I couldn't say it was a handshake. She must've been a delicate, but strong girl.

"Pleasure."

I smiled and got a small smile back.

Maybe we would have to open her up!

He then introduced Daisy to Nicole, and we walked. I went from a single lady to a seventh wheel in one day.

After walking a bit behind with them, I said, "Hey guys, I'm gonna leave. I don't wanna be a seventh wheel or somebody who's interrupting you couples." To be honest, I was a bit embarrassed. I didn't want a stranger to ask me where my boyfriend or girlfriend was.
"No! It's fine Lia! You can walk with us!" Jackson said with a grin.

Nicole whispered something then he said, "Unless you really don't wanna seventh wheel us..."

"Yea, I'm going to head out then...See you guys!" I said, heading the other direction.

I heard many byes, cyas, and other stuff. They were the best friends I could ever have.

I wanted to head home to really spend more time with my dad. We spent time together as a family, but I think it was daddy-daughter time!

I really can't describe how happy I was when he came back! Yes, I still feel bad that I had to interrupt Jackson, but I apologized, he said it was okay, all was well! This summer would be great!