Chapter 6

Lia POV

"Ok! Basically, we take turns, pull from the truth bowl or the dare bowl and basically any of us can do it," Daisy explained. "Makes sense?"

I nodded. "Yup!" answered Milly.

"Milly, you can start!"

"KK!"

Milly pulled a red paper from the dare bowl.

"I dare you to sing a Justin Bieber song," Milly read out. She cringed.

We giggled.

"Er..... BABY~ BABY~ BABY~ OOOOOOOOOOOO!" the pink haired girl said. She continued singing it badly.

Daisy and I couldn't hold it anymore. We laughed a lot. Daisy wiped a tear.

"Guys! It's only the first round," I said.

"Oops. Okay! My turn!"

Daisy pulled out a folded blue truth paper.

"What's a family secret?"

"Um...can I answer that too?" I asked nervously.

"Of course!" the white haired angel gushed. "That's the point!"

"My dad is in the military, and I barely get to see him."

"Awe."

"Does Zoey know?" Milly asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"No. She would judge me like she does with everyone," I replied with rolling my eyes.

"She's a horrible person if she would do that," Daisy said. "She sucks then. Anyone who does that to my friends suck."

Milly's eyes widened, and so did mine.

"Woah. The angel said that," Milly teased.

"I'm NOT AN ANGEL!" Daisy said smacking her pillow on Milly.

We laughed. It was fun here.

Daisy POV

"Okay. My turn!" Lia said.

She pulled a blue slip as well. "Is it true that Jake is a simp?"

"Yes," she easily responded.

"I thought you liked Jake?" I said. She openly flirted with him at school.

"Eh. That's because Zoey wants me to have a boyfriend. I want to be single. I don't really like him that much. He's a simp, just taller than a dwarf."

"Oh. That's suprising. Do you like the green dwarf then? Or any of them?" Milly asked.

Lia cringed so hard. "EWWWWWWWWWWWW. NEVER!"

I mean I don't blame her. Drew and Jake are the only ones that are kind of attractive.

We continued. Lia did dares and answered some questions with feelings. I only answered questions because I'm a coward. And Milly did her dares bravely. One was to prank call someone, and she picked Zander. She explained how he was a moody boy and could get easily annoyed.

"Hai! Is twis Stabuks? Can I ordea something pwease?" Milly asked on the phone with a baby tone.

"Uh...no. You got the wrong number," Zander's voice from the phone said.

Lia stifled a giggle. I cracked a smile.

"Gweat! May I have a cawmel Fwappochino?"

"NO!"

Milly started to pretend she was going to cry.

She sniffed twice. "But sir! Y-you s-said y-you were going to gwive mwe coppee!" she exclaimed.

"SHUT UP BABY!" the guy said sounding a bit scared.'

That's when Milly started fake crying. That's also when we lost it.

"BAHAHAHAHA. YOU SOUND SO SCARED RIGHT NOW ZANDER!"

"MILLY?! I SWEAR I WILL KIL-" we heard. Then Milly hung up.

We laughed, and Milly wiped away a tear. We were went on for a few minutes. Then it was my turn again!

I pulled a blue slip.

Milly POV

I had fun playing the Truth or Dare game. Daisy was the last to go. She pulled a blue slip and read the Truth thing we had to answer.

"Do you have a crush? If so who?" she read.

"You guys know I don't like anyone by now," Lia said scrunching up her nose.

"I'll answer! Yes. By now, I have 3 from our school. They are all from the music club."

My head fastly turned to her. I was lucky to not break my neck.

"Wait what?!"

"Yea. I don't know why but if a boy likes music, I grow an attraction to him and it."

"Who were they?" Lia asked before I could.

"The first one was a brown-haired guy who could play drums. I tried dressing nicer to get his attention, but he never noticed me."

''That's Luke. He's whipped for Zander, our pianist," I told them.

"Ah. Makes sense. The second was Jake," she responded with.

"JAKE?!" Lia and I exclaimed.

"Yea. He was pretty talented and surpsingly much nicer for a popular guy."

"The last is Sean."

"You like the guy who cleans around and beat makes?" I asked. That was weird. Sure, Sean is helpful, but I never knew he was likable that much.

"Yes, I like Sean. He's helpful, responsible, and he's talented. That's not a bad package if you consider."

How was Daisy so chill with these crushes? I turn into awkwardness multiplied by infinitie when I'm around Elliot.

"What about you Milly?" Lia asked.

"Uh... I like a guy named Elliot. He's in the Gardening club and he has pinkish-reddish hair."

"Oh! I know him! You should go for him. He's cute and really nice," Daisy said.

"Oh. Now the angel is a bit of a flirt isn't she?" Lia teased with a smirk on her first.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT!!" she said smacking Lia with a pillow every syllable.

"Jeez girl! Calm down!" Lia exclaimed.

"Right sorry..." Daisy sat down.

"I like him a lot. I just don't want to be rejected."

"So? That's just a part of life. If he rejects you then that's his loss," Lia said.

"Wow~. Guess I'm not the only one reading romance novels," Daisy teased back.

The angel and I snickered.

Lia got flustered... "At least I don't read fanfictions."

Daisy froze. "Er... you got me."

We all laughed. We watched the bootleg of Heathers: the Musical, then went to sleep.

This sleepover was very fun~!