Special chapter : Chapter 10

Elliot POV

Dear Journal,

Today was a calmer day. No queen bees, no drama, no Milly. I felt sad. My friends got concerned. but I never told them. Literally Daisy and another of my friends know. Huh. 

I decided to think about how to confess to her! Maybe some flowers and a poem. Hm. Something along those lines would be awesome!

Signed, Elliot

<~-~>

School was so quiet and boring. I mean I'm a bit of a sucker for drama. But I would never say that aloud. After school, I cancelled gardening club since the attendance for some random reason sucked. I figured that after I watered and cared for them I could skate a little.

When I got home, I did some homework. It was science, ELA, and math only for today, so it went by quick. Then I changed into a blue t-shirt and some gym pants. I brought my blue rockstar helmet and my skateboard (Navy blue with grey streaks of course).

"Hey mom! Dad! I'm going to the skate park!"

"Ok sweetie!

"Stay safe Elliot!" my dad exclaimed turning to me.

"Okay," I replied back.

I saw one of my friends, Jackson (He's not in canon, just an OC of mine), when I arrived. He was the image of a skateboarding magazine guy. He had dark hair with some neon streaks, he always wore a black t-shirt with dark sweats. But he also knew how to be careful as he always had an awesome helmet with the trendiest board. You could say he was quite the talk of the town.

"Hey dude!" he said waving to me.

"Hi Jack!" I said with happiness.

"How was school?"

"Boring. SOOOO boring and dull," I answered.

"Wait-. But aren't you usually the smart kid? Was it as boring as that big book you read?"

He had a point. 

"Yea, it was more boring than the big book. I actually liked the book."

 He rolled his eyes then said, "Or is it because a special someone wasn't there?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

I lightly smacked him on the arm. "Hey!"

He giggled. "C'mon. CONFESS! I bet you 10 dollars she'll say yes. Bet?" he said putting his hand out.

"Bet." 

We shook hands, and for the rest of the time did tricks with our boards. 

During our break, Jackson had some fangirls to flirt with, so I figured that would be a good time to think about what to do for Milly. 

Hm.