Chapter 9

3rd Person POV

"Now," the principal said sternly. "Who would like to start?"

Silence filled the room. The level of awkwardness went up as the temperature seemed to go up with it. 

"Fine. No one wants to speak. I will make sure you all are here then. Should've done that earlier. I'm so forgetful," she said rolling her eyes. "When I call you name, say present."

"Drew." 

"Present."

"Liam." 

"Here."

"Jake."

"Here."

"Lia."

"Present."

"Henry."

"Here."

"Zoey."

"Present."

"Hailey."

"I'm here," the teal haired girl said.

Ah. That's her name. Lia thought.

"Milly."

"Same. I'm present."

"Ok, and Daisy..?"

"Yes, I'm here ma'am." 

"Hm. I never knew an angelic student could end up here when not helping," the principal said addressing Daisy's appearance.

Daisy cringed at the nickname. She let her guard down for one day and this happens.

"Okay. Let's get the first thing known. Who put up the articles, pictures, etcetra. of Zoey on the internet?"
Drew shamelessly rose his hand. "I did ma'am. I don't regret a thing."

Liam and Henry rose their hands as well. They cooperated in the exposing of Zoey.

"Now, who how many people helped gather the information?"

Daisy, Jake, Drew, Liam, and Milly rose their hands.

"Explain."

"She was really mean to Lia. She only wanted things her way and her way only. She wasn't open to opinions her friends had. She basically controlled many people. She was a toxic friend who was hypocritical as well," Daisy explained.

"She basically cheated on me. She also used me for money. I liked her though, which made me ignore that fact. But Sadie convinced me to let go of Zoey."

"She made out with me without consent. Sure, I like an older girl's touch. She's literally like 7 months older than me. BUT I NEED TO GIVE CONSENT! It was horrible. I was so attacked," Liam said. 

Everyone looked at him. 

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

They were in shock. Zoey's eyebrows furrowed a lot. Her mouth was in a frown. Her nose was wrinkled up. 

You could read her thoughts. Her ears looked like they were smoking. 

"Calm down."

Milly explained how Zoey bullied her both verbally and physically. "That's why I'm a monster. She made my life hel-"

"Ok!" the woman interrupted. "No need for cursing. Hailey, you just helped your friends right?"

"Yes miss," Hailey said, her lip trembling a bit.