Chapter 11

I'm back! With a chapter of course!
---

3rd Pov

"Why are they so many?!" Liskarm yelled while blocking off Reunion soldiers.

"They're number keep increasing each seconds!" Ashley said while, swinging her swords at the enemy.

"I feel like this is not coming to an end..." Franka said.

"Yes, they're just gonna keep coming. Franka your back!" Liskarm said warning her.

Franka slash the enemy that is behind her.

"That's a close one. Thanks." Franka said.

"Don't mention it." Liskarm reply.

*BOOM!*

"GAHH!!!"

Half of the Reunion soldiers has blown up.

"Shoot, I'm running out of bombs." Ashley said to herself.

"More is coming!" Amiya said to her team.

"Wait...is that the Reunion Commander we ran into before?" Franka ask.

"Oh, that some packed up outfit." Ashley said.

"...Did you hand her to Lungmen?" Skullshatterer ask suddenly.

"...Franka, we need to hold them now." Amiya whisper.

"Alright then." Franka reply.

"Why are you concern?" Amiya ask the commander.

"Why you!..." Skullshatterer snapped, but calm down shortly.

"Attack!" He shout, his team obeyed immediately.

"Sooo, we're gonna fight then run?" Ashley ask.

"Yes, please ask later!" Amiya said scolding her.

"Hai, hai~" Ashley chuckle.

She swept her swords, as Explosive and Electric Slashes come out of it.

"AHHH!!!"

The two slashes killed instantly the first wave.

"First wave cleared." Ashley said.

"Second wave coming!" Liskarm yelled.

Timeskip

"Last wave! Let's go!" Amiya said while running.

"Don't let them get away!" Skullshatterer shout.

"Jeez! They want to kill us so bad!" Ashley protest while running.

"Keep your guard up!" Amiya warned.

"Errr, that guy, he's holding a what?!" Ashley shriek while dodging the explosion.

"Explosive weapon, be careful!" Amiya said.

Ashley see a pillar in front of them, and got an idea.

"Hurry!" She yelled, when the entire team passed the pillar, Ashley sliced down the pillar, as it fall onto the ground, stopping Reunion movement for a while.

"This way! Confirming this is safe!" Liskarm said.

"Where is the enemy commander?" Franka ask looking around.

"...Not with their main force." Liskarm said.

"The enemy is lurking, We're being followed and watched. I think they're trying to wear us down first, then attack at the perfect opportunity." Franka said.

"They've surround us, those buildings, high-rises, in front of us, behind us." Liskarm said.

"They're probably gonna do some sneak attack." Ashley said.

"Yes, Reunion is no stranger to sneak attack. We learned it the hard way in Chernobog. Let's fall back quickly..." Amiya said.

"I can't guarantee the safety of this escape route. We'll be in danger if they're going to demolishing the nearby buildings and block our road." Liskarm said worried.

"Hurry. Let's see the other route we can, take. The stealthier, the better!" Amiya said.

"Amiya, how about taking that staircase to our 4 o'clock down?" Liskarm ask pointing to a staircase.

"That's a difficult route." Franka said.

"Rhodes Island! Agghhh!!" Reunion member shout, rushing at them like a beasts.

"It's an ambush! Everyone! Get ready!" Amiya said.

"Continue the chase. Don't let them get away." Skullshatterer said.

With The L.G.D.

The L.G.D walk in a silence, until Misha break the silence.

"Madam...there's kids in the slums...would you mind taking care of them?" She ask.

"Infected people are not a citizen." Ch'en said.

"Oh..." Misha said disappointed.

"However, they do belong to Lungmen. We'll take care what's Lungmen." Ch'en said.

"I see." Misha said a little relief.

"Do you know why we've been searching for you?" Ch'en ask.

"I have a feeling that, this is not about me...but my parents" Misha said.

"Yes. Your father was a famous scientist back in Chernobog. As well as one of the most important political figures. Perhaps there something you know..." Ch'en said.

"But even that isn't the case...We cannot allow you to fall to Reunion's hand."

"Hehe. I've found you, L.G.D." W giggles, she's sitting on the rooftop.

"Don't take this personally...but I have a plot in my hands." She said her tail waving back and forth.

"In order to make things more interesting, I need you all to participate. Now, let us begin." A smile forms on her face.

---
This chapter is short! Since I'm busy with online school! It's very tiring, I will have to keep my eyes staring at my laptop, dizzy...and when I'm done with online classes, I immediately think about what my next chapter gonna be! Please don't forget to vote! Hope you like it! Bye-bye!