Chapter Five: Viral and Unattended

Dave's POV

Nakatingin lang ako kay Trish pagkatapos kong masabing hindi ako susuko sa kanya kahit anong mangyari.

"Dave, do you even know what you were saying?" she asked me while I stuck up my tounge inside my mouth.

What am I doing?

Hindi ako makapagsalita.

Napuno ng hiya ang nasa kalooban ko dahil bakit ko ba pinipilit siya na kami ulit ang dapat magkasama when she didn't even love me?

But back on the beach moment. Did she even see me as a potential lover?

I looked at her with confused face and she didn't even bother to blink at me. All she do was looking at me without any emotions and clue.

Nalalabuan na ako.

I thought we had mutual feelings as I've always expected but I was wrong.

"Dave please? Tama na and stop this stupid doings at huwag mo na akong lapitan. Are we clear?"

She wait to my response but I didn't bother to answer instead I just look at her innocently.

If only you know that I don't want to stay away from you.

"Now let me go. I mean -I gotta go," she excused herself while I grab her hand back and snatched her to my chest.

I will never let you go without knowing the real reason why?

I'm not looking at her but I feel like she's just only looking at my chest and I can feel her fast heartbeats beating onto mine.

"Trish. I won't,"

"Dave ano ba? Bitawan mo na ako please?" naiinis na niyang pakiusap sakin. I chuckled and look at her face.

Looks cute but it kinda hurt my feelings for the words she just said right now.

"Dave, kapag hindi mo ko bibitawan, sisigaw ako dito!" she insisted while I was just watching her talk.

I will never take this seriously.

I know that you have unbearable feelings towards mine at nararamdaman ko yon.

I smiled a little to make the room lighter and positive.

Pinanood ko muna siyang magsatsat at hindi ko namalayang napatulala siya sa sunod na ginawa ko.

Pati ako ay nabigla sa nagawa ko.

I bumped into her lips..and it was just a peck kiss but, damn!

It was the longest 2 minutes of my life...

Our time stop at the moment.

Never thought I would do that without hesitating and knowing the consequences of it kahit alam kong . . .

Engaged na pala sila ng Reyes na yon.

[Play Pangako By: Kyle Echarri for better reading]

Pagkatapos kong gawin ang nagawa ko ay dahan-dahan akong humihiwalay sa mukha niya habang nakapikit pa rin at hindi ko mamutawi kung ano ang nararamdaman ko.

"Trish . . ." I whispered habang unti-unting lumalayo sa kanya.

"Dave . . ." bulong niya rin habang lumalayo din sakin.