Thunderstorms

Thunderstorms

The rain pounds down punishing the earth. Y/N is running through puddles running Her brand New (Favorite Shoes). Using Her hands to shield Her witch is not doing much She runs toward Her apartment complex. It's only about eleven more blocks. Y/N has a peculiar quirk. She can Enchance the quirks of others. It also gives Her unusual endurance and intelligence. She gives up on staying dry as She hangs Her hands down to Her sides. She slows down just walking in the rain.

She walks watching Her feet on the soaked side walk. Until suddenly it feels like the rain has let up.She looks up to see a canopy of red fluffiness shielding Her. She looks beside Her to see a handsome face with golden eyes covered with a visor. Hawks! Y/N Startled at the sight of the winged She falls backward. A hand shoots to the collar of Her f/c shirt. Pulling Her back under his wings Hawks gives a laugh. "Bird got Your tounge?" He says smirking.

" You're the Winged Hero! " Y/N says grinning. "Nah, I'm just his twin brother." The blonde man says grinning as a playful glint appears in her eyes. "Oh? Well I can see the difference The Hawks on Tv looks way better." She shoots back. Hawks is momentarily speechless. Who is this wonderfully sassy dove? "Might I ask Your name?" Hawks says to the woman walking at his side. " I'm L/N Y/N. " She says raising an eyebrow at the man.

"I'll just call You Dovie." He purrs. " Pfft What did I expect from the Flirtatious Bird man himself? Just met me and I Already have a pet name." She says rolling Her eyes teasingly. The Man Grins wildly. He pulls his wings away from Her letting the rain hit Her once again. She yelps and jumps closer to him as thunder booms somewhere. He grins wider. Replacing the wing canopy. " Aww Dovie Are You scared? Just met me and already relying on me?" He says to the stunned girl.

Her cheeks have a light pink dusting before She gets a hold of Herself. Hmm dissent like to blush huh? "Aww Dovie Don't worry Hawks will protect you from the big bad thunderstorm." The Bird Man says casually wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her closer. Only to be met with a fist to the face. "Shit! I'm sorry Hawks It was on instinct are you..." Y/ N Begins but stops when she sees the lovesick grin on his face. "You're Amazing Dovie!" Are the last words she hears before Her lips are met with his own. They are soft yet form and warm. She melts into the kiss.

When they break away maybe 30 seconds later Y/N looks into the man's eyes and Smack him. Not too hard but hard enough to hurt. "Ask next time you BirdBrain!" She says before Kissing him on the same cheek she smacked and walking into her apartment. He stands there Stunned at his marvelous discovery of Y/N L/N. Then he noticed a note slipped through the mail slot.

~405-712-5634~ He grins. And begins to walk away. Glancing back to see the curtains opened just a bit.