Date Night! Or Not...

Date night! Or Not.. HawksXChubby!Fem Reader 

Tonight your boyfriend Agileas was taking you out to eat. At a fancy restaurant. You are getting ready. You put on a knee length least f/c dress. You hated the color and design. It didn't suit you. But it was your boyfriend's favorite. He would like it. You put on make up another thing you don't like but he does. And as you looked in the mirror you didn't recognize yourself. 

But then his words flashes in your mind. "I'm your only chance no body else wants your fat self bitch. " You sucked it up and went to grab your purse. You would prefer to have your backpack or even your writers sachel but he would not like that.

 And you walked out the door in some uncomfortable High heels not before casting a longing glance at your well loved f/c converse With a sigh you shut and Locked your apartment door. And carefully walked down the steps. Your feet were all ready hurting.

 At the last step you missteped and fell. But before you hit the ground a red feather caught you. As you steadied your self you heard.... Flapping?

You looked up and saw a blonde man with windswept hair a yellow visor and bird like honey eyes. He was wearing a camel colored coat with a tight black and yellow undershirt. The shirt showed off his perfectly sculpted lean muscular build. 

He was wearing baggy cargo pants the same color as his coat. His most notable feature however was the huge vermilion wings extending majestically from his back.

"Enjoy the view?" He asks smirking. You give a smirk of your own . "Very much actually." You reply looking again at his abdomen. He looks a little taken back. We're you flirting back? 

He opened his mouth but is interrupted by a man with red hair and holy Jesus freckles out the wazoo. Not even to mention the huge nose. He looks you up and down and scowls. " what did I expect? " He says and you don't meet his eye pretending to be very interested in the sidewalk beneath you.

"And who's your friend?" He says turning to Hawks. When he sees the wings he instantly realized who this is. " L/N You stupid Bitch do you realize who this is!? " He screeches. You look at Hawks again. Something about him seems familiar. 

He meets your eyes and sees the confusion swirling in them. How dare this man your boyfriend he presumes calm you a stupid bitch. And why did you act like a mouse around him? He had seen the sassy fire in you but right now all he can see are dyeing embers.

Agileas whips around to you. " You really are just a fat,stupid, ugly bi- " but he doesn't get to finish before hawks swings his fist and knocks him out cold. You are shocked. Did mystery man just defend you! "You didn't have to do THAT." You say gesturing to your sprawled out boyfriend.

 He chuckles. "I didn't like how he was talking to you." He says . "But why do you care? I'm just a nobody." You say sadly. He steps closer to you and looks you in the eye. "I just met you kid. I don't know why you don't recognize me but from what I saw before dip shit over here crashed out conversation is a sassy woman who's got brains and beauty. " You Scoff at his compliment. 

"Yeah I've got brains enough to date a guy like that." She says gesturing again to the sprawled out boyfriend . She puts a finger to her chin and taps it. Hawks:s heart is pounding like crazy as your face goes to a look of thought.

She turns around to the steps. When she reached the third one she looks back on Hawks. "You want some Coffee or something?" She asks. He nods and grins followng her to her apartment. She opens the door and her brown tabby Cat blinks at her lazily. "I love you too Zippster." She says kicking off the uncomfortable shoes.