Fly Away Home PT 2

You sighed again from the top of the building dangling your legs off the side. Yeah the building Hawks calls "The Nest." You smile fondly at the memory of when he first deemed it that. 

Hawks fell into the category of just in between A cinnamon roll and a complete ass whole. But you couldn't say you didn't like that about him. Heck there wasn't A thing you didn't like about him. You were completely smitten for this bird man.

"Aww Butterfly Thinkin' bout me?" Speak of the devil. Hawks landed just behind you. You carefully folded your wings in and laid on your back to look at him. 

"Oh hey Keigo'" you said spreading your arms out. He laughed at you. "You're so weird." He said smiling. You stuck your toung out at him to reveal the tounge piercing you got when you were nineteen.

"You have a piercing!" He exclaimed and you realized your mistake. "Hawks There's still alot you don't know about me." You teased. He smiled. 

After the third month of meeting you here you begun to open up and get comfortable around him. He could still make you blush but more often than not you would fire back at him.

And he loved it. At this point around eleven months of friendship he could even say he loved You. "Lesse." He begun taking a seat beside you on the edge you sat up. 

"What else is there to know besides, You hate being alone in the dark so you usually go to sleep when the sun is still out, You love animals but can't have any because, One: they'd scare away your beloved butterflies. Two: they'd rip your wings, And You love sweet foods. And" The only reason he didn't go on about all the little things he knew. Was because you slapped a hand to his mouth

. "Okay okay we get it bird man you know more about me them most." You said. He raised an eyebrow. "Okay anyone. You know more about me than anyone.' You sighed. He nodded. Then you realized you still had a hand claimed to his mouth. You ripped it away and apologized.

" You're so mean." He pouted. You giggled at his childish ways. You knew alot about him too. Even his top secret birth name. But you only called him Takami rarely. You also knew he had this thing about Jello and he made cute little bird like noises when he was really happy. You adored that he felt comfortable enough to talk about his problems.

Besides its not like you had any one to tell his secrets to. "Only to you Feathers for brains." You cooed pinching his cheek. "Another fact I know is I've only ever seen you here." He said. This took you off guard. Its true that almost a year had passed since the day you first met the man and you had only ever seen him here.

He was a very busy man and he had without fail always met you at the same spot at least once A week. Even if he went on a dangerous mission he would be sure to check in with you. It was cute. "That's true but why would we need to see each other anywhere else?" You answered.

"I dunno just seems A little weird. Are you hiding something from me?" He asked jokingly but it hit a little hard. This man didn't even know you had a tounge piercing. Like you said before there was alot he still didn't know. Like the fact your parents died when you were six and you raised yourself after that. Or the fact you loved him.

Or the fact he lived across from you. You lived in a small shabby apartment complex close to the bird brains Penthouse in fact so close that sometimes you watched form your window as he flew in through the window that was seemingly always open. You smiled at the secret.

He snapped a finger in front of your face and you startled. "You okay Butterfly?" He asked worriedly. Your heart melted a bit at his caring side showing as you shook your head. "Just thinking about all the things I know that you don't." You teased.