Different Now

Different Now. Hawks X Old friend Villain Listener.

"Ah look who it is. You must be the rising villain 'Deadly Talon" The winged man said as he landed in front of you. You were a fairly attractive f/c ette You had shimmering dangerous looking e/c eyes.

 You stretched your great wings. They were larger than Hawks own and it used to drive him wild. Neither of you remember of course. "And you must be Hawks. The Winged Hero." You grinned.

You laughed as he shot out some feathers toward you. You blocked them with your own Silvery feathers. The feathers fought in the air a deadly dance of willpower. Weirdly enough they used the same movement pattern and almost mirrored each other exactly.

While you were distracted by this speculation Hawks lunged for you. Last minute you went up but he went up with you. You were both startled at the action.

The fight went on like this for a good half an hour before an epiphany befell you. "Wait wait wait hold the feather for like one sec." You said putting your hands on your knees. You raised your head to look at the Man. He had sweat dripping down his face.

You looked into his eyes. "No fucking way. Is that really you? Keigo?" You said straightening. His eyes widened at his birth name. "I don't know who you are or why you know that name." He growled.

"Damn it is you getting defensive like that." You laughed. You called back your feathers and rebuilt your wings. You stretched them and revealed a small red one that was hidden at the base. "Look familiar?" You grinned.

[Flash Back]

"Hey! Kei!" The h/c ette said flapping slightly for speed. He grinned and flapped upward to meet you in the sky. "I have to go train in a different part of Japan." You said sadly. He frowned. "I'm gonna miss you though!" He cried. "Me too! Your my best bird bud!" You said. He thought for a second the only sound that of the occasional flap and flutter of feathery wings.

"I have an idea give me a small feather." He said you complied and he gave you one of his in return. He placed it on his wing and covered it with other feathers. You did the same. "Now we will always be in touch!" He said and you giggled then you hugged him tight in the air. After you left he would often control the feather and same for you.

Until it was preening time and you lost the connection with older feathers as new ones grew in. But you both still kept the feather as a momentum. That way if fate would have it you would meet again.

[End Flash Back]

He gasped and showed the silvery feather hidden near the base of his left wing. It contrasted highly with his bright red and same for yours. "Y/N!" He said. You nodded. He shot over to you and you shrieked in surprise as he scooped you up. Flying About sixty feet up.

"Wow look at you little bird all grown up." He teased. "Aren't you forgetting that my wings are bigger than yours?" You said. He rolled his beautiful golden honey eyes. "Pfft." He said as he opened his arms and let you free fall to the ground.

Your face lit up as you remembered this game. Well it was more like training enforced by the HPSC but you two secretly made it a game. You let your self fall until you were about three feet above the hard ground.

You then opened your wings quickly and the up draft sent you flying back upwards. You passed Hawks and he pursued you. This was the best part. Now it was a game of who was faster and smarter.

After about two hours of him chasing you all over the city. You landed on a building straight out of breath. He landed beside you the widest grin on his stubbled face. You rolled your eyes and gave him the bird. You flopped down on the stone of the rooftop.