Part 2

"I'm going to put him in his crib. Hopefully, he will nap so we can too." Paul winked as he exited the vehicle and got Evan out of his car seat.

" Oh, sounds like you have high hopes for more than just a nap." you laughed following behind the two of them.

Paul headed toward Evan's room as you went to Paul's, sitting on the bed, slipping out of your shoes and lying down on the couch, and closing your eyes. The meeting with Paul's ex-girlfriend was precisely how he had said it would—causing you to wonder how things will affect both your relationship with Paul as well as his relationship with his son. You felt someone leaning over you, causing you to open your eyes to see Paul grinning down at you.

"Hi," you smiled up at him.

"Hi yourself, I think he may nap for a little bit, so we could go for a swim or watch a movie? Whatever you want." Leaning down, kissing you softly.

"Can't go swimming when your two-year-old son is asleep in the house. so a movie maybe better, there mister." kissing him back before pushing him away from you.

"There's another invention called a baby monitor. I can take it anywhere in the house and if Evan cries or whatever I can hear him." picking up the monitor on the nightstand and shaking it.

" Well, let's go swimming then," jumping up, getting the bikini Paul had bought. Running into the bathroom and shutting the door before he could get in.

" You don't play fair Y/N, I'll see you in the backyard," he said, shaking his head and walking downstairs.

A few minutes later you were outside sitting with your feet in the pool watching Paul swimming laps around the pool before stopping in front of you rubbing your legs causing you to pull the sunglasses down from your face to look at him.

"What are you doing?" you asked him.

"Oh, just wondering when you're going to get your ass in this pool. That was kinda the point of going for a swim." tilting his head before moving away splashing water at you soaking the front of your bathing suit top.

Glaring at him, you kicked water back at Paul hitting him. Laughing at the shock expression displayed crossed his face. Instantly you stopped laughing when you noticed his mischief grin flashing across his face as he started moving back toward you.

"Whatever you are planning to do, don't you dare do it, Paul." you said trying to back away from the pool.

Paul jumped up and grabbed you, throwing you into the water. Swimming back up to the surface, wiping the water from your face.Paul holding his side as he laughed at you.

" Hilarious Paul, couldn't control yourself from getting me all wet." scowling at him as you attempted to head for the pool stairs.

Paul grabbed your arm to stop you from leaving the pool. He was looking at you with his smug head tilt. A clear sign he was still up to no good.

"Pretty sure it takes a little more work on my part to get you all wet, Y/N," Paul said.

Your face instantly turned red from his comment. You were trying to get your mind out of the gutter and keep your ground over being angry with his shenanigans.

"I'm not having sex with you in the pool, Paul." pulling away from his grasp.

"Okay, Y/N, we won't have sex in the pool," Paul said.

Suddenly he lifted you out of the water, making you yelp at his surprised advance and instantly wrapping your legs and arms around him. Before you could ask him another question. Paul kissed you hard, forcing his tongue into your mouth,earning an instant muffled moan from you.