Part 9

Paul paced back and forth downstairs, waiting for you to finish getting ready. Replaying his plan again through his head, as he had one shot at getting this all right and easing your mind that you were his one and only girlfriend. Your voice pulled Paul from his thoughts.

"So, what is this master plan you have to get me to stay?" You asked.

Grinning as he looked you up and down, Paul's plans went from being a gentleman to throwing you over his shoulder and carrying you back upstairs to show you who his girl was.

"We have to make a couple of stops before the big surprise takes place." He replied as he grabbed the keys to the corvette

Paul held the door of the house open for you, taking a few minutes as you strutted over to the car. Something about your current attitude made him more excited.

Paul opened the passenger door of his car, letting you in. Stopping for a moment as you buckle your seatbelt before he cupped your chin and kissed you sweetly but hard. Savoring the moment of your lips against his.

"Y/N, please keep an open mind about today. Really give it a chance before you make any decision." Paul pleaded.

"I said I would, and unlike some people, I keep my word." You snapped

Paul sighed, shutting the door and jogging to his side of the car. The ride to the first spot was tension-filled. Paul blasted the radio, knowing any conversation was not going to happen. You were pissed.

He pulled the car into his friend's photography studio and shut the car off. Paul grinning as you looked from the entrance of the studio to him, looking puzzled.

"This is where I came to develop the photos you took of Evan and me. He liked your work and says he could help you get your portfolio done." Paul told you.

"How does this have anything to do with the phone calls?" You asked.

"Just be patient; it'll all make sense by the end of the day" Paul told you as he exited the car.

Paul opened the door for you to the studio, immediately greeted by his friend Killian. Paul wrapped around you as he made the introductions.

"Killian this is my girlfriend Y/N I've been telling you about, and Y/N, this is my good friend and the band's photographer, Killian." Paul said.

Killian grabbed your hand, leading you over to his desk covered in files. Paul heard his cellphone start ringing, excusing himself to answer it as you looked at him with daggers.

"Eric, Are you guys on your way to the studio? We need to get all of this done quickly before she ends up killing me or leaving for good. Alright, I'll see you in a few minutes." Paul hung up quickly

"I'm sorry that was Pam had a question about Evan, and she's not a patient woman" he said as he walked over to the desk.

"Funny how Evan has only been gone for a couple of hours, and she's already calling for something." You said

Killian looked from Paul to you as seeing the tension as you pushed Paul's arm off your shoulder. Grabbing a folder off of his desk showing all of the photos you had taken.

"Paul left these copies of photos with me after we developed them, I gotta say in my twenty years of experience I've never seen this much talent. I'd like to help you if you're game for it." Killian smiling at you.

"Are you serious ?" You asked, looking at both men.

"Dead serious, but I would like to see you in action. If you both have time?" Killian asked