Twenty-Seven| Jamie

I'm actually happy about going to my classes because, for some odd reason, Lucas and I almost have the same schedule.

In English, I zone out when I start to look at Lucas. I never really realized how a lip piercing could make someone so sexy. He bites his lip while he thinks and I'm sure he's not even aware of it. Even when I went to math, I couldn't stop thinking about or looking at him. We only kiss but I always imagine doing more with Lucas. His hands traveling down my waist until they reach my waistband. His soft lips leaving small tender kisses on my lower stomach while his hand teases my...

"Jamie, what's the answer to the equation."

While thinking filthy thoughts of Lucas, I wasn't even paying attention to the lecture. However, Lucas was and he mouthed the answer to me.

"Is it 36."

"Correct."

In history, Lucas and I sit next to each other which is the only class besides art appreciation that we talk in.

"So, you want to hang out and get together for the history review after classes," He suggests.

"Sure, but I just don't want to work on the review." I wink as I stroked my hand up his leg under the table.

"Whatever you want, babe," he grins.

Our history teacher Mr. Anderson walks to the front of the room and talks to the class about the upcoming test. I skink into my chair when he raises a brow looking over to us. Did he just see our whole interaction?

After classes were finally over, which seemed pretty quick probably because all I was focused on was Lucas the entire day. It's good he's in the majority of my classes, I can ask him for the notes later.

"You seemed out of it today. Every time I saw you would be in a daydream."

I didn't want him to know all the things I was thinking about, so I just said, "well, school is boring." Lucas chuckles to himself and lays on his bed. He grabs a journal from his backpack.

I look through my bag and take out my bottle of Sprite. I make the mistake of opening it after running up the stairs and it sprays all over me. Some of the drink spills on the floor but I on the other hand is completely drenched.

Lucas bursts out laughing while I groan. He offers me his clothes to change into while he cleans up the floor. Good then it wasn't a colored drink it would've stained my uniform. I got paper towels to wash away the sugar drink from my skin because I was starting to feel sticky. After I slip on Lucas grey Nirvana t-shirt. Lifting the collar up to my nose, I take a sniff. A grin creeps on my face as I inhale Lucas's scent. I just absolutely love how he smells. The fact it still smells like him makes up for how baggy and unappealing it is on me. I take one last whiff of the shirt taking in his cologne with a mixture of lemon scented detergent. I don't bother with the shorts because they keep falling down my legs. It's fine, the shirt goes above my knees.

When I got out, Luke was sitting on the bed reading our history textbook. As I walked towards him, he didn't say anything, just stared.

"Hey, you got the stain out," I state to stop the awkward silence.

"Yeah, Micah is always spilling his drinks so I know what to by now." He seemed to be out of his weird trance. "By the way, you look hot in my clothes."

"Is that why you couldn't say a word when I got out?" I smirk sitting by him.

"Yeah, I guess." His cheek turns a blush red.

"Aw Luke, your blushing."

I pinch his cheek. Lucas rolls his and the apple of his cheeks deepen to a crimson red. It's cute seeing him all flustered.