Thirty-Two| Lucas

Today was the last day until Jamie leaves for her trip. We spent New Years' together and everyone started packing last night but I wanted to do something amazing before we leave Micah's beach house. Last night I had a dream about Jamie and I when we were kids and came up with this idea. I bought over 12 water guns and 1000 water balloons this morning because today we are going to have a water fight.

"Hey Luke, why did you wake us up this early," Cameron yawns.

"Well, I called you all here because today we are going to have so much fun."

"Babe, just tell us what we are doing," Jamie said impatiently, wiping her eyes. "Follow me, everyone." I walk to the backyard.

"We are going to have a water fight, but we are going to pick teams."

"I will be a team captain!" Jamie shouts.

"Well, I guess we are against each other because I'm the other team captain."

"Okay, well, I guess you can choose first Cross," She says.

"Well, I chose Cameron," I pick.

"Maria."

After a minute we had our teams. My team with Cameron, Austin, and Sophie and Jamie's with Maria, Micah, and Renee.

"Let the best team win."

"Oh, I know I will," she states.

I love when she gets competitive. We went to our forts and got our water guns and balloons. The rules of the game: we run around and spray the opponents' team. At the end of every round, an opponent from each team will battle at the pool with sticks. Whoever falls in first, they're disqualified from the game. We will do that until there is one last standing.

"Okay, so if my team wins, what do we get out of this?" Jamie asks.

"Losers have to buy pizza and ice cream for everyone."

"Can't wait to get my free pizza and ice cream," she winks.

"We'll see about that, baby," I smiled. "let the games begin, each round is 10 minutes. Ready set fight!" We all began throwing and spraying water at each other until we reached the 2-minute mark.

"Okay, choose an opponent from each team to come battle it out at the pool," I yell.

Sophie came to the pool along with Micah. The both stand on the strong mental board I place across the shallow end of the pool. It's narrow but wide enough to keep some balance.

"Okay, you have 2 minutes whoever gets knocked in the pool first loses. Ready go." The two fling their batons at each other trying to push the other into the pool.

Micah loses his balance and almost falls until he whacks Sophie in the ankles, and she screams falling into the pool.

"Point Jamie's team. Round 2 starts now." Sophies out of the game now since she lost, so she's keeping score now.

When it came to the battle, Cameron and Maria were against each other, and let's say Maria doesn't go down easy. It was a close battle until Maria had to sneeze leaving an opportunity for Cameron to strike. Her arms flail around trying to keep her balance but fails as she slips into the pool. Earning a point for my team.

In round 3, it was Austin, and I bet we would have won if Renee was wearing a bra under her soaked shirt, but what I expect from Austin, I know he likes her.

By the end of round 4, I won against Renee, and round 5, Jamie demolished Cameron. Now it's the last round Jamie against me.

"Whoever loses buys the pizza," she says as she gets on the flat board across the pool.