Thirty-One| Jamie

A/N: there's some smut in this chapter just to let ya know ;)

I went to turn on the shower and got in. It felt good to let the water hit my back. The showers in the dorms are crap compared to this one. After thirty minutes, I get out, and I put my underwear and Lucas's shirt on, which reach up to my mid-thigh.

When I got out, Lucas was sitting on the bed watching How I Met Your Mother on the flat-screen TV. As I walked towards him, he didn't say anything, just stared.

"Hey, you got the pizza?" I ask to stop the awkward silence. "Yeah here's a slice."

He seemed to be out of his weird trance. I take a seat by him and grab a paper plate and pizza. I notice he got ham and pineapple pizza, my favorite.

Lucas and I cuddle up as we change the channel to a romantic comedy none of us has seen. I lay my head on his chest taking in his scent. He smells more like citrus then usual, I assume this is a freshly washed shirt.

I smile as I come a millimeter to his face before our lips touch. God, I love the feel and taste of his lips. I deepen the kiss when Lucas hovers over me. He pulls away and kisses my neck saying "I love you," between kisses. He found my sweet spot on my collarbone, and I let out a moan. I start to take off his shirt and unbuckle his belt, but I didn't plan on stopping this time. "Jamie, are you sure this time."

"Yes, I trust you, Lucas." He stops me from pulling his pants down.

"Not yet."

He grabs the hem of my shirt and pulls off my head and begins kissing down my chest as he trails kisses down to my waist and yanks my shorts off. He kisses the side of my hips down to the insides of my thighs, leaving me breathless.

"I'm going to take this off," he points to my bra. I was out of breath, so I nod. He unhooks it, tossing it on the ground and kissing my breasts, he begins to suck the sensitive area which was going to leave a mark. My fingernails scrape his back while he continues the satisfying act.

I start to nip at his ear and leave a trail of kisses down his shoulder blade while my hands reach Lucas's waistband of his jeans and pull down his pants, so he's left in his boxers. He gets up from the bed and goes to the bathroom and comes back with a small packet.

"Are you sure about this?" He asks again.

"Yes, I love you, Luke."

I can't think of this moment happening with anyone else. Luke takes off my panties and looks me up and down. Now I'm feeling insecure and covering myself.

"Baby, don't hide, you're beautiful." I blushed and took off Luke's boxers, and I was shocked at how large he was. "You ready?" He asked after he put the condom on. I nod. "Tell me if your pain and I will stop," he says as he lines himself up and thrust inside me. At first, it hurt, but after the third or fourth thrust, it felt terrific, giving me pleasure. I let out a moan more like a groan, I guess.

"Fuck baby, am I hurting you?"

"No," I pant at the pleasure. Lucas slowly thrusts inside me, pushing deeper inside me each time.

"Fuck, you're doing great baby."

I start to call his name repeatedly as his thrust becomes faster and sloppier.

"Lucas," I moan, scratching my nails on his back. The pleasure of him inside me was indescribable; he was driving me over the edge with each thrust.

"Fuck Jamie," he moans as he pulls out pushes back inside me deeper and harder.

"Baby cum with me okay," he said as he thrust harder each time.

I hear him repeatedly curse my name as I feel my stomach tighten, and I screw my eyes shut as mutter Luke's name as I come undone. He cums spilling out in the condom and pulls out. After disposing the rubber, both of us lie out of breath until Lucas speaks.

"How do you feel because I was trying to be as gentle as I can?"

"Luke, I feel amazing, and that was incredible. I'm glad that you're my first," I kiss him and let out a yarn.

"You're tired, get some sleep baby. Here's my shirt." He hands me his shirt off the floor and puts on his boxers.

"I love you, Luke."

"I love you, Jamie," he kisses my forehead and brings me closer to his chest as I drift to sleep.

***

"Wakey, wakey beautiful." I open my eyes up to see Luke, looking at me. "Luke, what are you doing," I say, wiping my eyes.

"Well, get up and come with me."

He grabs my hands and drags me out of bed. I yawn trying to get my bearings and walk on my own. The light from the window stings slightly when walking into the living room.

"Here we are," we stop at the kitchen table with pancakes, bacon, eggs, orange juice, and a flower in a vase in the center. "You made all this," I gush in shock. I didn't know he could cook. I have a seat and take a sip of orange juice.

"You sound surprised," He states as I eat the pancakes, and wow, they are fantastic.

"How did you learn to cook like this?" I almost moan eating this delicious food. I wasn't even hungry when I woke up but now I'm glad I'm eating this delightful breakfast.

"I learned from my mum because she said that if we make breakfast in bed for her, then she wanted a decent one." I chuckle probably saying the same for my future children.

"Mama Lilian is amazing," I state.

"Since when do you call her 'Mama Lilian'" he asks.

"Well remember you wouldn't tell me your middle name," He nods. "I called your mom and asked her, and she said to call her 'Mama Lilian'. So now we are even Robert," I say as I take a bite of my bacon.

Lucas's mom is the sweetest lady I've met. On weekends I go to his house more because she always makes an incredibly delicious dinner. She feeds me more than Kiera does. My aunt seems too busy with school and trying to date again. I think my parents thought she could help because she's the dean of a boarding school.

"I guess she likes you more than my other girlfriends. She didn't let them call her that." I smiled; that means Lilian didn't like Victoria, but who can blame her Victoria is a bitch.

"Well, now I feel special," I grin. Luke grabs my hand and kisses it. "You are because you mean everything to me."

My heart begins too to race. He always takes me off guard when he says sweet words to me. I looked into his beautiful blue eyes and gave him a quick kiss. After we finish up breakfast we go sit on the couch in the living room. I'm full and bloated now. He lays his head on my lap looking up at my. I twirl my fingers through his soft blonde hair. We stay like this for a while before Cameron and Maria tell us to join them for a game of soccer on the beach.

***
The smut is okay I made it better in the ebook version so get that when it's out.

Please Vote and comment!

I love you all.