[13] Plan No. 3: COMMENCE!

How did those people in transmigration stories accept the fact that they went into another world so easily?

While she, who didn't even have any family left, find it very hard to accept the fact that she really did now possess another body and move on?

Grumble-

Renee looked down at her pitiful stomach.

Those soldiers who guarded her last night was not in the room anymore.

Are they guarding outside?

However Renee, did not pursue this matter any longer.

One thing for sure..

She really is extremely hungry right now!

30 minutes...

1 hour...

3 hours...

5 hours...

Half a day...

Many hours have passed and there really wasn't anyone giving her anything to eat.

These hours, Renee really tried hard to control herself.

The sun has barely set and I find it hard to restrain myself anymore.

Renee's face was full of seriousness right now.

Visible beads of sweat were dripping down on her face as she crouched down at the bedside while hugging her knees towards her chest.

This is why she cannot starve for a long time.

Renee had already anticipated this.

Yesterday when she transmigrated, she already feel easily hungered.

Disregarding the extremity of the pain, Renee forced herself to stand up to the direction of the balcony.

Forget it. I'm already this hungered anyways. Might as well go crazy.

According to that lady's words, she won't really be given anything too eat.

Renee looked at the bushes below and through the surroundings.

She could jump headfirst and hopefully die, but whether she does go back in her world or not is still unknown.

Renee decided to just get out of this place instead.

With one hand on the railing, she swiftly got down on her foot like a pro.

Putting unto mind that this place is owned by a rich general, security must be strict.

She was right.

As she went through the bushes, she could spot CCTVs people guarding here and there.

And they were not ordinary guards..

They were soldiers.

Seeing this, Renee was not that surprised anymore.

Looking at those soldiers standing straight like a log, unmoved, Renee felt like this place was England's castle.

Finally, after circling around, Renee found a blindspot. Luckily, the CCTV stationed in this part wasn't functioning.

It took her for almost an hour to reach these walls and another half an hour to find this place suitable for escape.

This place sure is big.

Looking at the spiky metals on top of the walls, Renee smiled.

Grabbing the blanket she brought with her, she tore it in half and tied it together, formed a knot on the end and threw it unto one of those and used it to bring herself up.

She climbed up as quick as she could before climbing down to the other side holding the same blanket.

When she successfully went through the other side, she quickly scurried away.

I have to go before they notice.

...

Wandering in the streets for too long, Renee could only feel the pain getting worse and worse.

Her stomach was empty for too long and she spent a lot of energy escaping that big place.

As she was sitting on a bench outside of a closed store taking a quick rest, she noticed a lady pushing a cart filled with fruits and vegetables.

She looked young but she was wearing a tattered, dull clothes. A cloth was wrapped around her head and a basket with flowers lied on top of it. The sweat were visible on her face paired with those dark circle underneath her eyes.

The woman looked restless, however her eyes held a deep feeling of determination.

Seeing this, she decided to approach her to help and hope to at least get one fruit as a reward.

She have went through stores, to stalls, and even to random people asking for food like a beggar but she only received sneers, reprimands or even ignorance like she was invisible to them.

I mean, she doesn't even look like a beggar!

Besides, aside from asking some food, Renee really wanted to help the lady pushing the big cart with difficulty.

She was walking on her way to the lady when a loud, screeching sound was heard and a big truck was rushing into the woman's direction.

The lady pushing the cart also heard this as she turned to look at the big truck heading her way, but her body seems to be frozen and her eyes strucked with panic and horror.

Renee shouted to the lady to get away.

The lady was pulled back once she heard Renee's voice but she looked at her cart with hesitation.

She can't let these to be destroyed.

This was their only source of living.

The lady started to push the cart with all her might, but looking at this, Renee thought that she might not successfully avert from the truck.

Disregarding the now, excruciating pain, Renee ran as fast as she could. When she reached her, Renee pushed the cart with all her strength.

The lady seemed to be startled for a second, then continued to push the cart with her.

A moment later, the truck flew right on the place behind them.

The lady heaved a sigh of relief.

Thankfully..

They we're saved.