Chapter 1

There is a lovely evening, the sky is turning orange blossom and the sun is getting down. Birds chirping and flying through the sky. 

Those birds stop at a magenta colour window resting. A gold blonde side ponytail wavy hair, good looking girl is smiling and touch them with her finger. But they shock and stay back immediately and her turquoise eyes looking at them flew away on the sky. 

"Looks like they were shy."she giggles. "How I wish I can also be like them, flying freedom... "She look at the sky for a while and turn away,focus on her paper(or I shall say 'lyric')that is a big title 'Don't want to be a good girl'. She look at it and start to playing her guitar. 

"I'm tired of being a good girl,

I don't want to always follow those rules.

I doesn't need to study all the day,

I just want to be happy.

Why I need to study hard,

And must go in the best college?

Well,I know I must had knowledge,

To get a better life.

I know,I need to be everyone's good girl,

But sometimes rules is suppose to break.

(Yeah yeah)Now I want to ignore it and let's think the rules no more,

And let myself to being free!"

Her softly, pretty sounds are spreading through the air. At the same time, a ginger red hair that tie a pig tail and also had a  hazel eyes is holding some bag of chips outside her bedroom walk by. When she is singing, she open the door. Gwendoline is being shocked , stop sing and play her guitar. 

"Hey! Let's take five! "

"Penelope, you scared me!" Gwendoline said. 

"Oh! Um, sorry. Wants some chips?"she ask her. 

"Well, I would love to. "Gwendoline take a original flavor chips and open it. "I am hungry now."

Penelope put two bag of chips on a table. Then, she turn and face a girl with short curly dark gold hair that has a blue flower hair clip who is sleeping on a sofa. 

She pat her and said"Hey! Madeline! You should wake up now!"

"What? Don't disturb me! "She slap away her hand and keep sleeping peacefully. 

Penelope speechless a while and look at Gwendoline. Gwendoline look at her a while and then face at Madeline. She then inhale and yell"Madeline! Teacher is coming the classroom now!"

"OMG!  Is it? "She then jump off the sofa and grooming her hair immediately. "Did my hair looks messy? "

They both laugh at her. Madeline is confused and look at them. 

"Madeline! You are now at Penelope's house! You are not in the classroom!" Gwendoline said with laughter. 

Madeline is now understand and nod her head. "Oh,thank god! I think I will punish by teacher again!"

"You are tired now, do you? You should take a rest now and continue sleep on your bedroom." Gwendoline said. 

 "I know! But I just love to sleep on this sofa! It's soooo comfortable! "She smile and pat the sofa. 

"Eat some chips! It can charge your battery!"

"Oh! Chips! "She take a spicy flavor and eat up instantly.