Chapter 7

George Walker, is my brother who the one only I can thrust and willing to talk any things to him.

When I was young, I don't have any friends. You all will never know and definitely not believe that I was bullied and jerked by pupils as my appearance are weird and my background.

"Don't mind them! They are just like the blind people. You are as beautiful as angel,or queen, or goddess!" He always concern me and help me to get rid all of those shit people who try to jerk me.

The sentences makes me laugh and get rid all the sadness. "Beauty is the eye of beholder"I actually know he me to said that.

I don't like those other people have a happy family, I don't like others pretty such as have a big blue eyes or white skin tone or pretty wavy gold hair.

My father had violence tendency and always drunk in alcohol since he was lost his important job. He always bit us every time he drunk. My mother and brother have many bruised than me as they always protect me.

My mother work hard and usually come back late. Unfortunately, she have child care tendency. She was hanged and suicide, when we come back from school.

Our father become more frustrated and blame us, said her death is all about us and we shouldn't get born on this world. We are afraid but no idea what to do. Untill George was fed up and call the police when he was on school. Our sick father was arrested and the nightmare finally end.

 We then stay at the orphanage. Unfortunately,we have mental illness after the incident. I don't quite remember what happened to my brother. But I think he said he usually felt nervous and think that his father is watching us.

While I usually felt frustrated and always find those ways to kill myself. I also refresh the tragic past with no reason. The orphanage curators always stop me to do this. They take my brother and I go to see the psychologist. Now we finally felt more better after cure by them and we also send a gift to them.

🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵

When reach my brother nightteen birthday, my brother got a tattoo that has a heart shape on her left arm. He said so can he match with her girlfriend's tattoo.

Her girlfriend names Delancy Adele Watsons. She have a straight black hair and dyed her bottom hair with blue. Her beautiful green eyes are the symbol that I admire. 

Delancy is still a student study in university. She have teach us singing technic and also play instrument. Our electric guitar playing nice is all because of her. We all have a same dream  wishing to be a star one day.

But unfortunately,George break up with Delancy after dating a few years. He seems feeling blue and less talking to people.

"Brother, brother! Look at this!" I run towards him and open my t-shirt to my belly. He was surprised when saw the same tattoo in my belly.

"Why you do that? You still seventeen!" 

" No! I just tell you the tattoo is a symbol of siblings,not your ex. "

"... ..." He still look at my tattoo. Then he said nothing but laugh and patting my head.

"Of course I will forget as soon as possible, I promise."

"No! You must forgot now!" I am laughing too.

Sometimes, I wish the time can just stop for this moment.

But time and faith doesn't.

A few years later, my brother die in a car accident. A lorry crash one driver who drive motorbike and also an old man. George is the one who drives motorbike.

Another bad news is the forensic also notice that my brother was overdose before the accident.

"No! It can't be! We promise to become a star! Why you leave me?" I was crying loudly at the hospital. I can't believe everyone I love and thrust gone away from me one by one.

"Promise me not to cry when I die, I wish you still happy in life." 

He said this to me when he still alive.

"Brother..." I stand in front of his grave, " Of course, I will promise to live happier. I will forget the sorrow,and remember the happy moments with you and me, I promise." 

Just like the tattoo, remember you, George Walker,the one who  gives me warm and love.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Photo found from Google.

A Journey To Become A Starजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें