Chapter 8

'Georgia' is listening  to them talking endlessly about 'her' past story. She is sitting on the sofa and hugging a pillow on the sofa, nodded her head after hearing it." It seems like the world is small..."

"Um... Any other questions?" Ella look at her confuse and frown one of an eyebrow. 'Georgia' shake her head and smile to told them she is fine.

"Well,um..." She look at the pillow she hug for a while, then look up and ask "May I know about your story?" Barbara and Ella accept " Of course can."

"You first!" Ella point to Barbara. Barbara clap her hand one time and smiling at them, started sharing her story.

 "Okay, I just try to become short form. Well, I don't have a good background too. My parents are from black community. I choose to leave them and disengagement. It is because I don't wanna my background disturbing my dreams to be a star. I change my name and also appearance, I... I am sorry that I actually hide this secret for you both so long. I don't know what you think when I said I said that."

Ella just pat her shoulder to concern her." It is not your fault. We can't choose our family on our own but we can change and choose our life, right?"

"True." 'Georgia' smile and hug her. " We don't blame you. At least...we are almost the same, right?"They laugh and Barbara hug them too.

" Now, turn me to said." Ella lean against the wall and face at them.

" I was born from a happy yet normal family,just like the others. However, it all change when my mother and I knew father was borrow money from the black community because we meet money problem. Of course, we can't pay back for them. My parents then suddenly change. They force me to find a part time job to help them earn money. But how come? I was too young to do that and the most maddest thing is they also told me to do steal money from bank, or if I timid, I can just steal from adults."

Ella's voice become smaller and smaller  " I, I know I can't do that, but I do as they want and I afraid the company will do something bad to them. I have some time I almost catch by police but I don't. I am now regret when I think of that now."

"What happened to your parents now?" 'Georgia' ask curious." Are they...fine?"

"No. Really not! They take me run off and send me to my cousin to take care. I don't know how they do next since I didn't see them anymore. "

"I am sorry to hear that. But you shouldn't need to fear now. Everything is fine and already become past." Barbara and 'Georgia' are hugging her to let her reduce her fear. Ella finally doesn't become afraid anymore at a while and shake her head to shake away all the nightmare.

'Georgia' look at a Harley Quinn poster, things,clothes and do on. She try to change a topic " You seems like her big fans, why you love her?"

Ella go to a cloth and tidy"I am her big fans since I was young."

She stop for a while and continue explain"I think she I a bit same like me. Harley does not enjoy violence the way the Joker does, nor does she ever harm people when she can avoid it.

Her crime sprees are usually at the order of someone else, or simply for the reason of stealing something she wants. She, at her core, is a good person. It is her creation that twisted her values, and tied her entire being to the Joker himself."

They stop their conversation after saw the clock twisted one o'clock midnight. They go back to their room and sleep.