Chapter 2

"It is hard to live in a crazy world, 

But baby, don't forget you have us. 

We can stick it together, 

Together, Forever! "

At night, there is a rock concert.Three women rocking and singing on a stage. 

A woman with a platinum blonde short straight hair ,ice blue colour small eyes but have a freckles on her face and a olive skin tone. She is playing a electric guitar and standing  the middle of the stage. 

One of a woman have a dark skin tone, black coily hair and also a beautiful big gray eyes, playing the Bass drum. 

Another woman is playing a keyboard. She looks like a short little Asian girl. She has a black wavy hair that tie a pig tail and a brown eyes. But most importantly, her fashion is looks like Harley Quinn in the movie "Suicide Squad"!

"Bravo! Bravo! "After they finish singing their songs, everybody are clapping hands and praise them. The three of them are smiling and go down the stage. 

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

"Wow! We done great tonight!" The dark skin tone woman, Barbara said. 

"Yeah! It was an awesome feeling! "The Asian girl, I mean woman, Ella said happily. 

"Ya! Let's celebrate!!! "Georgia, the olive skin tone woman said. 

"Woo! "Everyone are going to have a seat and order some beer to celebrate. 

"Hey! So, what we will gotta do next? "Barbara sip a beer and ask them. 

"I don't know. Maybe just walk around? "  Ella shrug her shoulder and drink a bit. 

"Whatever, just drink! "Georgia said and raise her cup, "Let's cheers! To our future! "

"To our future! "They said it together and clink glasses. 

They are chatting, drink ,until they get drunk. They go outside the bar and smoke cigarettes together. 

"Oh, how I wish we can become a famous band! All over the world! "Ella said. 

"Ya! Savage Queen... The best! "Barbara shout, walking the way to their home. 

"But how? We still don't have a title on our song. "Georgia smoke and sighing. 

"It's okay. We can think, until we have idea! We are a team! Right? "Ella said. 

"Oh, you are right! "Georgia nod her head and agree what she said. Then, they singing loudly the Radiohead famous song. 

"Hey! Kiss my ass!! "Georgia shout at a couple walk by. They shake their head and frown, think like it was a shameful thing. But the three woman don't care because they were just being like that. 

"Hey, it is Georgia ?"

"OMG! And also Barbara and Ella ! "

"What a shame! I can't believe they are such a rotten! "

"I heard that they were not respect their parents and leave the house of their own! "

"And also, I heard that they do drugs! "

"OMG! What a shame! "

Every person walk by are whisper each other about lots of rumors. 

Rumors all around... I was fucking tired about that. Georgia sigh and drink a bottle of beer. 

At some time, I had wish that I can go back to my school lifestyle. At least I just need to face those goddamn teachers and subject... Not those fake people. 

Ella and Barbara are her friends that was know by highschool. They study,play together and become besties.(Although her result is still worst,haha) After that, she don't get any new friends when she graduated. Because she think they are like two faced people. (Or more faces) 

Just then, a girl that taking a guitar running forward and they bump each other. 

"Oh! Hey! A cute girl! "Ella are surprised and look at the girl. 

"Do you have boyfriend? Or a husband? "Barbara ask. 

"It's impossible! She is just a girl! "Ella laugh and push Barbara. She is nearly fall down but don't and she just laugh. The girl don't give any response and get up, leave them immediately. 

Just then, , Georgia give the empty beer bottle to Barbara and walk near a bridge.

"Hey,why you give me this? "She ask, but Georgia don't answer her. 

She is looking down the bridge and shout"Oh! A sea! Let me jump in and I will become a mermaid queen! "

"We are the Savage Queen! Not mermaid queen! "Barbara said. Georgia laugh and jump down with a mermaid pose without thinking twice.

"Hey! What are you doing?! "Gwendoline is shock and put down her guitar. She head back to safe her. And luckily, she manage to grab her arm and she won't fell down into the water.

At the same time, a lightning strike. The black clown cover the beautiful round moon and it started raining.

"Someone help me! "Gwendoline's hand is shaking as she can't handle it anymore. Therefore, she shouting for help. Unfortunately, there is just four of them and three of them get drunk.

"Yeah! Mermaid queens! Go back to the sea! "Two of them push two of them to the river and they both fell down from the bridge.

"Help! Help! Someone help us! "Gwendoline is shouting for help, and yell with all of her lungs. However, the sound of lightning is way too loud and cover all her sound.

"Oh no! Wait! Georgia and the girl fall down! "Ella being awake from drunk and shock when she realize it. 

"OMFG! An accident! "Barbara are shock too, calling the ambulance staff without hesitation. 

The ambulance arrive after a while, and safe them immediately. Luckily, they both safe, but fainted at the same time. 

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

The lyric is all write by myself and it is original, not based on any song. Please don't copy my story and lyric without permission!!!! 

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★