Chapter 9

In the morning, the sunlight lights the whole classroom and it make it bright. The class room is as silent as church mouse.

The white board is written"Exam" and the time that started and end. Everyone are focus answering questions in the exam papers. Miss D is go around the classroom to make sure they don't cheat.

"Time's up. Put down your pen. Make sure you wrote your name and class. " The bell rings at the same time but her voice does cover it and students put their pen down. The class monitor help teacher to take away exam papers and students relax themselves and some of them are talking to their friends nearby.

' Hope I don't make it all wrong like me before.' 'Gwendoline' laid back and look at the ceiling. 'Please god help me, and also help her.' She prayed.

🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵

"Yes! It finally end!" 

It is after school time. Madeline jumping and said happily when they are going to the way to the cafeteria. 

"Ya! But we still have one challenge before the summer break!" Penelope said.

"Singing competition!" Three of them saying together.

"Ah! Today is most excited but most nervous day!!! Oh! God! Help me to get rid those stressfulness." Penelope is laid on 'Gwendoline' shoulder.

'Gwendoline' is smiling and said "Hey, don't give yourself too stress, you have us, right, Madeline?"

"Ya! You are right," Madeline said but a worried face "but I still same with Penelope, I am afraid I will sonic boom again like before."

'Gwendoline' clenched fists and encourage them "No worries, guys! You need to tell yourself YOU CAN DO IT! YOU ARE THE BEST! And...It will be end and you shouldn't worried."

They laugh together and reach cafeteria at the same time. 'Gwendoline' walk by where Daniel sit. She hit lightly to call him, clenched her fit again and said "Hey, dude! Go for it!"

Daniel said nothing but nod his head and give them a smile. Madeline is fake faint of his smile while Penelope is roll her eyes about Madeline's  action.

"... ..." At the same time, Vail look at them at one of the  boarder seat. He turn his head away when he feels they saw him. He looks worry,envy and more mixed feelings everybody don't figure it out.

"I...I can win this!" he said to himself but a trembling sound.

🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵

The competition finally began. The participants are take their numbers to stand on stage. They sit on their seats waiting their turn.

Madeline is close hr eyes, clenched white shining teeth and her fits tightly while waiting. (It looks silly honestly and everybody are looking at her, but she don't know.) 

"Feel better?" Ask 'Gwendoline'. "Feel better. I am not nervous anymore. Thank you for this way to calming down." Madeline try to control her breath, inhale and outhale.

All of the sudden, Penelope running towards them. "You finally back! Why such face?" 'Gwendoline' turn her head and said to Penelope's anxious face.

"Bad..bad news! To... totally bad!" Penelope panting while saying. "Calm down, Pen. What happened?" Madeline tell her to sit while asking but she refused.

"Our recorded music cannot function properly!" Madeline and'Gwendoline' gasp and shock while heard this incident. 

"It it true? What shall we do?!" Madeline is nervous about it.