Chapter 6

At night, 'Gwendoline' is lying on the sofa and rest her tired body. 

She look on the homeworks and also tuition works in the table are gathered like a small mountain. She sigh and said to herself"I finally just end up go to tuition and need to do fucking homeworks... "(Well,she still go to tuitions after practice singing, but she lie to them she is revised with her friends)

'But I can't always lie to the same things to them! It will be expose someday!' she become confused and thinking about that.

As she is thinking about it, her phone is ringing. When 'Gwendoline' is resort to answer phone, she stop for a while. She is surprising when notice that it is 'Georgia' and  her ring tone is "Savage Queen" 's new song.

'Gwendoline' smile and answer the phone"Hey! How are you today?"

"Um... I am good..." 'Georgia' is smiling and playing her hair. She is now at her bedroom, sitting on her bed. She is also hugging her punk style pillow and use another hand to answer phone.

" Are you ok when you...in my body?" 

" I am still not comfort about that." 'Georgia' sigh and said that.

"Me too. But is fine, maybe we will get rid the unconscious someday. Just think we are play role playing game." 

"So, what shall we do to change back? We can't be like that forever." She is nervous and ask quick.

"Return as you come." She said " This is all I can think,since we don't have any solution for it."

'Georgia' worried, ask"I am afraid it will be too long..."

'Gwendoline' chuckles" I believe we will change back in the right time, thrust me."

"Um...so will we hang up in the same weather,same place and same time?"

"Hope so. If we have this change!"

They both say goodbye each other and then hang up phone at the same time.

🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵

Time flies, it passed a few weeks.

'Gwendoline' is totally busy in school and tuitions. She is exhausted every day and sometimes just lying on the sofa accidentally sleeping. She is now seldom scold by teachers, always finished her homework and role playing like a top student do.

On the other hand, 'Gwendoline' was quickly be friends with Penelope and Madeline. They practice singing and create song every weekend. They also hang up to rest.

'Gwendoline' is also playing baseball after school. She is only a girl who play baseball with all of those guys but she don't care about. They first don't really accept her but after they saw she always help them win the round,they started admire her and be friends with her.

"Impossible!" Madeline is looking the baseball game and shock to see that. "I can't believe Gwen can do that!"

"She become different than before...is it really her?" Penelope is shocked too," I remember she always thrown out the bat!"

Madeline nod her head. She then look at those boys and shouting" Ahh! He strike for it!!! Amazing strike!!!"

Penelope is cover her poor ears at the same time. She then whisper to herself " Not the first time..."

🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵

While 'Georgia' is getting busy for preparing the next concert. They practice singing and dancing by their couch. 

'Georgia' is looking at the lyrics and singing falsetto. They all were surprised for it and look at the broken glass window.

"Wow!! Bravo voice!! Love your sound!" The couch clap his hand and praising her. 'Georgia' just smiling and said nothing.

"Wow! Are you try to change your style?" Ella ask." You are become different than before?"

"Um...no really..." She stop and quickly said"I mean, yes, I try to change... A bit?"Barbara and Ella look at each other and shrug their shoulder.

"It is not bad to change a style, every voice are the best." He smile and said." 

After practice singing and dancing, they also posting their story on social media. It isn't very hard for 'Georgia' as she do that when she have a special events. However, she have run out of ideas this time as she don't know what to say or post. She look at Ella and Barbara keep selfie and posts their photo.

"It looks like a blogger more than singer..." She rub her hair and said it confuses.

"It is not weird, most of the person always post something so their followers don't think they are die." Barbara said when she is typing on her phone.

"... ..." 'Georgia' is speechless and scrolling to post her old photos. 

As she searching on her gallery, she stop at a photo that she and a man looks like him are smiling cheerfully.

"Who is him?" 'Georgia' show her phone at them and ask." Is him... My boyfriend?"

"No! He is not!" Ella answer. " He was your brother!"  

"Her brother..." She whisper to herself and then realized something, "What do you mean was?"

"He died at ten years ago... In the accident... You said this is the last photo you snap with him. "

"Ten...ten years ago?!"