Chapter 5

The sun rise,the sky is blue and white colour.At the crack of dawn,'Georgia' is awaked and look this dreamy and beautiful scenery at the balcony.

She can't sleep back when it is 6:45a.m in the morning and she don't have mood to sleep back.

'Maybe waking early become my habit now. 'She think.'I was almost wake up at this time in school days.'

She suddenly memorise back her school life when the "school" word said in her head. 

'Is Madeline and Penelope okay? I wonder what would happen when I am not by their side now? 'She wonder and nostalgic,want to come back.

'No,now I am an adult. An adult that doesn't need to always care by parents. A freedom that I always want to.'

Now she is Georgia Walker. A twenty two young singer and songwriter with the band 'Savage Queen ' and her friends, Barbara Bush and Ella Lee. 

This is a dream that she always wish for.

She smile and shake her head. The sun is already rise in the sky, slowly brighter the world. She look at the sky again,said to herself"Hello,new day."

🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵

'Georgia' is back home after jogging at park. She take off her shoes and put at the shoes rack. She is smiling and sit down on the sofa, schrolling her phone.

"Hey, Georgia,why so early?" Barbara yawning when she said that.

"Um,just like the usual." 'Georgia' doesn't face her, still scrolling her phone and answer her.

All of a sudden, there is a drum sound "bam" like as loud as thunder. 'Georgia' is shock and accidentally drop her phone on the ground.

"Hey! Ella! Don't play my drum!I already told you many times!" Barbara go to a room that put all the instruments here. She go in it and advice her.

"Nah, I just accidentally touch it." She wave the drumsticks and hit the gong. 

"Hey... I don't think you always accidentally touch my drum..." Barbara smile, but looks sly. She go to the keyboard and simply touch the keys.

"Hey! You can't do that!!" Ella yell loudly and play the drum randomly. "Or else, I broke your drum or drumsticks! " 

"Um... guys,can you both..."

Barbara grin and also play it randomly."Then, I can also broke your piano!"

They both then play drum and keyboard together. But they are just simply play it and singing, yelling louder in the instrument room.

Yeah, I'm thankful

Scratch that, baby, I'm grateful
Gotta say it's really been a while

I'm so thankful
Scratch that, baby, I'm grateful
Now you see me shine from a mile
Finally got back that smile (Smile)

'Georgia' is sighing and decide to close the door, ignoring them.

Just then, when she decide to close the door, they suddenly talk about a topic that she interested.

" Oh! What about that? We change instruments each other so it will be more interesting in our CONCERT!" Ella said her idea to Barbara. 

Barbara nod her and said "Wow! Nice idea! Dude! I accept it!" They high five and laugh again.

'Concert?! What...what it will be like..?' 'Georgia' thinking it.

"Hey! Geo! What would you want to play if they have three choices?" Barbara ask.

"In.. instruments?" She look around the room and just notice that only have bass drum, electric guitar and keyboard.

'Georgia' sigh and finally decide , " can I prefer just singing? "

"Of course can. "Ella nod her head." We can use the music that we record if we need to just singing."

"Ya,it will be... Simple." 'Georgia' said.

"Oh! Maybe some dances? Just like other popstar do?" Barbara smile and dance at the floor.

"I think it can be more interesting." 'Georgia' agree.

"Okay! Settle! Now,we just need to practice. Practice make it perfect!" Ella snap her fingers and said it happily.

"Yeah!" Barbara said. 'Georgia' just smile and said nothing. But then she sigh and rub her hands unconscious.

'It seems to be hard to be on a stage... What should I do on a stage like those famous singer?" 'Georgia' is sighing and think about it worried.