Chapter 10

At night, the concert is crowded. Everybody is waiting the concert started. 

" Stay calm, don't too panic and just think it is just like the usually." Barbara trying to calming down 'Georgia'. She nod her head and smile to let them feel fine. 'Georgia' is walking around and anxious about it. 

"I will excite about your perform that night." She remember 'Gwendoline' was said it on phone.

'I... I still like coward, I still never forget the incident...' she clenched her hands and mouth, thinking the past.

"OMG, it is so disgusting! "

"Ah! This is the worst voice I ever heard before!"

"Is she monotonous? "

"It is tuneless!"

The music is starting. Every fans are shouting crazy when they saw them. 'Georgia' is trembling in fear and nervous. She don't start singing. Ella and Barbara are shock to see that. Ella then quickly get to the beat.

Barbara and Ella are singing the whole song. They also look at 'Georgia' is just focus playing the bass guitar. Everyone are yelling happily when it ends. 

Ella and Barbara look at each other, notice the problem. Then, they decide to take five to pause the show. 

🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵

"What are you doing? Everybody are look at you when you do this. We can't just let you play instrument only!" Ella is mad at this and said angry.

"Calm down, Ella, we need to talk about, not argue." Barbara said. 'Georgia' is sighing, feeling blue and look down the floor.

"I... I am sorry for bothering you but I still afraid." 'Georgia' shake her head and sighing. 

Barbara and Ella looking at her, figuring how to solve this. Barbara said " Tell me, why you always think like this? You shouldn't really care about actually as it is past."

"It's OK to make mistake because we are not perfect! " Ella pat her shoulder, " You have us, we can help this show to make perfect!"

"... ..." 'Georgia' doesn't talk anymore. She look at the night sky, full of stars. When she notice the brightest star, and think 'They were right, I really don't need to care about, just like what you said, right?'

She smiled and start to recall the past, when he still by her side.

🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵

It was a beautiful day. However, there was a little girl was crying under a tree.

"What are you doing, little Gwen?" An old man looks healthy and a bit like her was walking near at her and squat down. 

"Everybody hate Gwen's voice. Everybody don't wanna hear Gwen singing." Little Gwendoline said it sadly.

He smiles on her and wipe away her tears "But grandpa don't believe it. What about you sing to me the song you love?" 

"Will grandpa promise me not to said my voice is bad?" Little Gwendoline face at him and ask. Her grandpa nod his head.

Little Gwendoline stand up and start singing her favourite song--- " when a child is born". Her voice is almost out of voice but is loud as thunder.

Her grandfather was speechless but still smiling at her. Little Gwendoline was bound her head down and said with her smaller voice "Is grandpa agree with everybody Gwen's voice is bad?"

Grandpa shake his head and pat her head "Of course not, your voice I like an angel in my heart."

"Gwendoline, remember one thing," her big turquoise eyes look at him when he is saying  " Every voices had their own beauty. A singer is not only just born but practice. Everybody is need to learn to become better. So don't let everyone's bad comments let your passion on music disappear. Just like the idiom..."

"Practice makes perfect." They both said it together. Little Gwendoline was finally smile and hug her grandfather.

From now on, she love to follow her grandfather and learn music from him. She always go to his room to learn guitar when she heard a guitar sound. It let her fall in love in music and let her decide to continue to the journey to becoming a singer.

However,one day, an accident let her grandfather end his life. 

This make Gwendoline and her parents depressed. But Gwendoline still never forget the quotes that her grandpa advice her.

"I am sorry grandpa, I still care about what everybody said about me. But I will try to do my best to do a good me." Gwendoline said to herself when she was handing his guitar he play before. It let her felt like talking to him when she do that.

🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵

After a while, 'Georgia' is stand on the stage again, but just solo. It is not Ella and Barbara's idea, 'Georgia' told them to let only herself to defeat the fear.

"I'm sorry." 'Georgia' is handing a purple guitar and apologies to them. She then start playing the guitar for the music but still she sing it slowly.

When she nearly at the chorus, ah seems more confident and began to sing loudly then before. Finally,she success to not fear the audience anymore.

Barbara and Ella at delighted to see this and return to the stag3 to continue the show one byone. 

All of the audience are screaming to cheering them. The concert is becoming interesting. They don't just singing while playing instruments but sometimes singing while dancing. 

The concert finally end when it is midnight. Everybody are going back to home.

Suddenly, the thunder sounds began and it seems like started raining.

"Damn, why it is raining! " Barbara is furious about that. Ella is open her umbrella and share with Barbara. 

At the same time, 'Georgia' phone is ringing. She hang on the phone and said "Hello, Geo...Gwendoline, what's going on?"

"Gwendoline, I think is time to take back our body. See you on the bridge!" The phone is hand out after finished it. 'Georgia' realize and start to running at the way to bridge. Ella and Barbara are shock to see her like that and follow her.

"Hey! Geo! What are you doing? Wait for us!" Ella screaming.

"Don't need Grab to take us home? Hey! Geo! Are you fucking listen?" Barbara are panting while saying that. 

Of course, 'Georgia' doesn't listen to them. "Don't follow and worried me! You all go back home first!"