Characters

Name: Lee (Y/n)

Age: 23

Major: Photography

Back story: (Y/n) is a normal college girl with normal parents and friends when she first came to the university she first met Yoongi who introduced her to the other boys and then she met Mila and they became bestfriends. (Y/n) always had a tiny crush on Kim Taehyung but never actually tried to make a move, assuming he wasn't interested in ordinary girls like her.

Name: Jeon Jungkook

Age: 23

Major:Software engineering

Back story: Son of a rich family his father owns a collection of chained hotels in all over the south Korea. Him and Taehyung were friends since childhood, their parents were close friends. He met Mila, his crush through one of his friends named (Y/n) and instantly fell head over heels for her but like (Y/n) he hesitate and only came to his senses when Taehyung and Mila started to date. Also his mother is member of parliament. He loves art and painting.

Name: Kim Taehyung

Age: 25

Major: Software engineering

Back story: Son of a millionaire businessman and the only hire of his father's company though he never get along with his father. Not for his major and not even when he started to date Mila. Mila was from a poor family and his father was angry at Taehyung for dating a girl of such a low class but he loved her too much to care about his father's opinion. Him and Jungkook met Jimin in high school and the rest in university. His mother is a surgeon and owner of a hospital. His other passions are photography and traveling.

Name: Kim Namjoon

Age: 26

Major: Mathematics

Back story: his father is a well known college professor and his mother is a famous psychologist. He's an amazingly smart and talented person and 1st rank in all of his classes and scientific competitions, but he's pitifully clumsy and is called God of destruction by his friends.

Name: Park Jimin

Age: 25

Major: Dance

Back story: His father is a famous director and his mother is a movie superstar. He's a big playboy but is super loyal to his friends and loves them so much. Him and (Y/n) dated for a short period of time but broke up on good terms both realizing they weren't made for each other. Has a young brother who suffered from depression and is a good friend of (Y/n).

Name: Jung Hoseok

Age: 26

Major: Dance

Backstory: His the sunshine in the group, always doing his best to cheer up everyone. He's extremely kind and loyal. Sometimes he might seem immature but is actually amazing at giving the best advices. His father is the head of the police department in Seoul and his mother is an college professor. His parents got divorced when he was 6, he lives with his father and also has an older sister who lives with his mother. ''

Name: Kim Seokjin

Age: 28

Major: Acting
Back story:The mom, and the cook. His father owns a restaurant chain and was an amazing chef in his younger years, no wonder that Jin is an excellent cook after all. Unfortunately Jin lost his mother when he was a kid and doesn't have a clear memory of her but loves her with his whole heart nevertheless.

Name: Min Yoongi

Age: 27

Major: Music

Back story: Grandpa. He looks grumpy all the time and rather to sleep instead of literally doing anything else beside music which is his passion. He's a genius, a lazy one, that's why most people might think Namjoon is the smartest one. Yoongi is the guy in the back of the class who never pays attention and still gets the best grades. His father owns a music/entertainment company and his mother was a model when she was young but after he was born she decided to focus on raising his child and became a designer herself later.

Name: Jeon Mila

Age: 23

Major: English literature

Back story: Mila's father is teacher and her mother is a normal housewife. Her family isn't exactly poor but they're not rich either. Mila herself is a hardworking person who managed to get scholarship for her dream college. She met (Y/n) there and get to know her boyfriend Taehyung through her.

~Coming Soon~

___________________________