Chapter Two: Trouble

"Listen (Y/n) I'm not the asshole you think I am. I don't like to ruin their relationship too. We just give them a push, if they're actually in love with each other then they will stay together and I swear I will give up. But if they break up it means they didn't love each other enough, you can be with Taehyung without feeling guilty. Just think about it, don't you love him? Are you going to lose him again? Backing off like cowards? No, I'm not gonna do that. Let's at least try." His words made sense, or (Y/n) wanted them too. He said himself, just a little push, she wouldn't go as far as hurting Mila. Jungkook loved her, she would be safe and cherished with him.

"Fine. But you must not hurt them in any way."

"Of course I won't. I love them too."

'If we love them then why are we doing this' a voice screamed in her mind but she ignored it. She was like this even when she was a kid, she would always go after trouble. Her and trouble would always find each other, and she kinda didn't mind. She enjoyed chaos, especially now that it was for Taehyung.

"What is your plan?" She asked but Jungkook shook her head.

"Not here, do you have classes tomorrow?" He asked and she shook her head saying no. "Good then I will pick you up for lunch we will discuss the plan then. You okay with it?"

"Yup." She pursued her lips together.

"Ok then, see you tomorrow pickle pie." She smirked and returned to the dining hall again.

"Don't call me that." (Y/n) grumbled lowly, following after him.

"Thought you guys ditched us." Taehyung said smirking at Jungkook.

'Wtf?' (Y/n) thought when she saw Mila wink and giggle at her.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked

"Nothing, we're leaving. Better give you some space." Mila said taking Taehyung by his arms pulling him away from the two.

"You plan already backfired." (Y/n) deadpanned, "I know Mila, she might think we have a thing."

"It's fine. Don't worry." He answered and grabbed his heavy-looking backpack throwing it over his shoulder. "Have a nice day."

And with that (Y/n) was left alone again. Later that day when she finally reached her apartment she found Mila already laying on the couch comfortably watching TV in a pair of fluffy pink Pjs.

"Where were you?" Mila asked grinning like an idiot.

"Um?..." what could she say? I walked the whole day in campus and ditching my classes to think about how to ruin your relationship with your boyfriend? Nah she'd pass.

"Were you with Kookie?"

"No." (Y/n) sighed. Mila pouted getting off the couch.

"Don't be annoyed I was just curious, it would be great if you and Kookie...hmmm...you know?"

(Y/n) laughed.

"First of all how can you call that jerk Kookie? It's kinda disrespect to other cookies and secondly, we are not and will not date."

"Aw, common he's kind and sweet." Mila defended.

'Yeah, sweet my ass' (Y/n) thought.

"And besides that, why not? You guys both are amazing persons, you can make everyone happy." Mila looked at her and continued when (Y/n) didn't say anything "I just want you to be happy (Y/n) you know that. And Jungkook can do that."

"You want me to be happy?" (Y/n) asked and Mila's eyes lit up.

"Of course, you're my sister." She beamed and (Y/n) felt terrible. But she said it herself, she wanted her to be happy.