Chapter Three: Plan

"Where are we going?" (Y/n) asked after hours of silence. Jungkook hadn't uttered a single word and it was kinda scary how pissed he looked. As if her voice had snapped him out of his thoughts he released a breath and smiled at her, a fake, weird smile.

"My favorite restaurant." He replied still smiling.

"What's with that creepy smile?" (Y/n) raised her eyebrows.

"And we're here." Jungkook announced before hopping out of the car. (Y/n) sighed and followed him but she couldn't see any restaurant nearby until her eyes caught the sight of a 7-eleven convenience store.

She couldn't help but laugh, Jungkook looked at her as if asking what was her deal which she gladly answered.

"Favorite restaurant? Really? Like, I love it. Honestly, it's my favorite too but I think that's the reason why you're still single." She laughed again and he rolled his eyes.

"You hungry or not?" He asked with irritation.

"Yeah let's go."

After picking up the stuff they wanted to eat they sat on a table near microwaves so they could have reach them easily. Their table was filled with cups of ramen and bento boxes, seeing as both were big eaters it wasn't actually surprising for either.

"Wah, it's delicious." (Y/n) said slurping her ramen and putting a piece of kimbap into her mouth munching on it happily. Jungkook unconsciously smiled she looked like she was having fun eating her instant noodle so he waited until they both were done with food.

 Jungkook unconsciously smiled she looked like she was having fun eating her instant noodle so he waited until they both were done with food

"Ok so I'm done, what is your plan?"

"Well after they saw us together this morning I kinda changed our plan" Jungkook said drinking his iced americano before continuing, "We will pretend to date."
(Y/n) faked gagging before glaring at him, who was doing the same.

"You should be honored you know?" Jungkook said.

"Well, I'm not." She hissed, "You're an idiot or what? How can us pretending to date will help us to...achieve our purpose? When you said 'I hAve a pLaN' I thought you actually had one."