Chapter Seven: Cigarette

"That's fucked up, not gonna lie." Yoongi sighed a conclusion he came up with as he shared a stick with (Y/n) who was talking about the incident from last week, nodding his head meanwhile the piercing in his ears dangling alongside. Inhaling deeply from his cigarette holding the smoke in his lungs for a moment before releasing it from his nose, watching as the white smoke disappeared into the air. He handed the cigarette to (Y/n) who took it in between her fingers and putting it between her lips.

"What happened then?" Yoongi asked looking at his friend.

"Mila started ranting about how I'm a horrible friend for seducing her boyfriend without letting me or Tae explain, Jungkook just stood there glaring at Taehyung as Mila just cussed me." She inhaled, the burning sensation in her lungs turned into a cool aftertaste as the smoke left her mouth. A good sensation, reminded her that she was alive.  Like the cool aftertaste on you tongue after drinking a cold cider.

"But suddenly Taehyung snapped, looks like Mila has been acting like this for a while and Tae was sick of it. He shouted at her."

"Damn, she must've put a lot of afford to make Taehyung angry enough to shout at her there." Yoongi snorted, imagining an angry Taehyung. He rarely got angry or even so he was always amazing at controlling it so it was new for him to shout at his girlfriend in front of people in a cafe. He plucked from her lips placing it between his own lips. Rough fingertips brushing against her soft lips lingering on them ever so lightly before pulling away.

"Yeah but that's not the strangest part." (Y/n) said more like to herself.

"What do you mean?"

"After he raised his voice Mila instantly went quiet like...she just stopped talking. It wasn't the first time. It happened another time too, Taehyung would just say her name in a harsh tone and she acts like an obedient pet." She wondered. Mila wasn't one to easily submit to others, specifically if she was angry or annoyed.

"Kinky." Was his only response and she laughed. "Bitch I'm serious."

"Me too, maybe it's like one of those movies where the guy is into kinky shits and trains their partners to be submissive you know?" He started to explain with a dead serious expression, "like if she won't listen he will spank her? Or maybe worse, whip her?"

(Y/n) just stared at him a look of disgust on her face, "How high are you?"

"5.9" she sighed but giggled afterward.

"So anyway, what happened next?"

"Well, Taehyung and Mila left and I haven't heard from them since last week, Mila hasn't been coming home which I'm kinda glad, I don't really wanna see her. And I blocked Jungkook. It was all his fault to begin with."

"Pfft, really? You broke up?" He asked amused. Though deep down he knew something about (Y/n) and Jungkook's relationship was wrong he just couldn't put his finger on it. Yoongi knew both of them enough to know that the two weren't in love even though they pretended to be. He saw love in (Y/n)'s eyes, but it wasn't for Jungkook.

He knew from the start that his (h/c) haired friend had a thing for Taehyung, he used to tease her about it but after Taehyung started to date Mila he stopped. Not wanting to hurt her feelings or cause a drama.

"Yeah..." she hesitated for a minute, she wasn't going to say they never dated in the first place, "we weren't meant for each other you know?"

"Relationship are a drag."

"So are some friendships, I'm honestly way better without Mila around...I can't believe she just said all those horrible things to me, I mean maybe she had the rights to be annoyed but just jumping to conclusions? She was my bestfriend and I never knew she was such a toxic person." She took a deep breath, "I always saw the signs here and there that Mila wasn't the right person for me but I guess I just loved her too much too care. I still do and don't get me wrong, she's a good girl, just not for me."

"You'll never realize how toxic a person is until you start breathing fresh air." Yoongi stated wisely.

"Agreed." She smiled at her savage friend. Sometimes Yoongi surprised her with smart stuff he did and said and other time he would look for his phone with his phone in his hand.

checking her phone for the time, it was almost time for her afternoon class. Her and Yoongi had this one subject together so they decided to have lunch together and then head there. They where now behind the building of music department, a nice and quiet place when they could just chill and smoke without others gawking at them.

"The class will start in ten minutes, we better get in. I'm freezing." She stated, Yoongi pushed the cigarette to the ground before throwing the filter away.

"Ok..." he sighed.

"Gums?" She grinned when he pulled the pack of gums out of his pocket, she didn't even have to ask, Yoongi always had gum with him.

Her smile flattered a little when she realized that the gums were mint flavored, she looked at Yoongi with a cute pout,  puckering her pink plush lips at him.

"They ran out of strawberry ones so suck it up." He shrugged and said in an indifferent tone.

"So mean oppa." She batted her eyelashes knowing too damn well that Yoongi hated when acted "cute".

"Go to hell." Yoongi hissed face showing disgust but he couldn't help the fond smile taking over his frown.

"And leave you here all alone? No way." She laughed, Yoongi just rolled his eyes.

"Let's go, or we're gonna be late for real."

__________________

To say that Jungkook was devastated would've been an understatement. Taehyung refused to speak to him or even simply looking at him. He hadn't heard of Mila for around a week and worst, (Y/n) was avoiding him too. Not really sure why but the last one really irked him. He knew what he had done was wrong and he even apologized to her but she just ignored him.

'Whatever, she's probably mad she lost her chance with Taehyung. Bitch.' He said in his mind but even so he was still mad. Damn Taehyung, why did all the girls he liked fell in love with him?

Girls?

No, no, no, no, I mean girl, just Mila.

Not (Y/n),

He didn't like her,

He hated her,

He hated her beautiful face, her georges (e/c) orbs that gazed into his soul, her soft, kissable lips and her deep personality. She was intelligent, saw things too far unlike Mila who was shallow minded.  Him and (Y/n) knew each other for a long time but only recently her started to see her differently.

He wasn't in love with her, just attracted to her personality. That's all.

That's when his eyes fell on her. Walking with Yoongi into the building both laughing, shoving each other around playfully.

Without him knowing he smiled at the sight of his two friends. Maybe he would try again and apologize. That's when his phone rang.

[Incoming call from Love💜]

Mila was calling.

Without a second thought he answered. Her voice was weak and shaken, trying to talk through her sobs.

"Jungkook...can you...can you...pick...me up?" She let out another sob, "please?"

"Where are you?" And with that Jungkook ran to his car, already guessing what was going on.

~To Be Continued~