Chapter Nine: The Event

The mall was busier than usual, people rushing from side to side, combining the sound of talking and their footsteps, Some stores also played music. (Y/n) was sitting on a bench, playing with her hair while waiting for Yoongi and Hoseok to show up. She wore a brown sweater with a plaid pencil skirt that reached her knees, a brown coat and black boots. Her (h/c) hair cascading down on her shoulders and a little make-up to look more presentable.

Her eyes caught the sight of her two friends, one waving excitedly a blinding smile on his beautiful face, also in sweater and a brown coat. The other just looked around lazily in all black except his green bomber jacket.

"Ayyyyyyyyyy how's my special hoe doing???" Hoseok beamed pulling her in for a hug.

"Aigo I missed your stupid ass." (Y/n) answer enthusiastically hugging him back. She hugged Yoongi too who returned the gesture but not as excited as her or Hoseok.

"So, what are we gonna do?" (Y/n) asked.

"I don't know, let's just go to the nearest shop and buy stuff." Yoongi answered Seriously.

"Hell no,first I have a couple of shops to visit, let's go (Y/n) I've heard they have good clothes. And hot staff too." Hr winked and (Y/n) rolled her eyes but smiled nevertheless.

After about four hours of shopping they were now standing outside of an crepe shop. Each got their own but that didn't stop (Y/n) from stealing bites from Yoongi's crispy, cream and strawberry filled crepe. She particularly moan as the soft, sweet texture of cream touched her tongue, the slight hint of fresh milk and sickly sweet strawberries that had her soul leave her body.

"Oi, don't make those weird sounds." Yoongi grumbled and his two friends had trouble controlling their laugh. (Y/n) shoot Hoseok a look and he smiled knowingly.

"Why? You don't like it?" (Y/n) asked bringing his hand that was holding the crepe for her to eat closer to her face looking in his eyes.

"Aish, get a room you two." Hoseok said dramatically, "My single eyes"

"Shut up, I know what you two fuckers are up to." Yoongi glared at Hoseok, the tip of his ears red.

'Gotcha.' Hoseok cheered mentally, it was way too easy to get Yoongi flustered.

"Are you..." Hoseok started

"No"

"Really? Like aren't you too banging? Seems like it though." Hoseok shrugged watching his friend getting redder.

"No bitch you know we're friends." That was true, Yoongi and (Y/n) loved each other but there was no romantic feelings between them.

"Mhm" (Y/n) purred, lowering her voice into something more husky, "I like it when you get red like that for me."

"I'm this close to kill you both." Yoongi hissed narrowing his eyes at the other two. They looked at each other before bursting into laughter. Yoongi just huffed, looking away like a sulky kid.

"Aw comon, don't be like that now." Hoseok said and Ofcourse was ignored. They talked for a bit more before Hoseok looked at his watch and stood up.

"Ok guys I need to go." He said picking up his bags.

"Huh? Why?" (Y/n) asked

"My mom's new book was a success so now she's holding an event, I need to be there too."

"Oh i see, have fun then." She said smiling.

Hoseok nodded and was about to walk away before he stopped and looked back at them.

"Um...do you guys want to come? I don't want to pressure you but I'd love to have you guys there." He invited, his invitation was gentle and genuine like he really meant it when he said he would be happy to have them. So (Y/n) looked at Yoongi who just shrugged,

"I have the rest of the day free so I will go wherever you want."he was used to this events due to his parents careers. But (Y/n) was nervous.

"I...I don't know, my appearance..." she said looking at her outfit.

"You look gorgeous bitch now let's go." Hoseok dragged the two out before calling his driver to come and pick them up. Instead of a car a small black limousine parked in front of them, the driver got out shortly and opened the door for them to get in. He looked like a normal classic butler in a black outfit probably in his fifties. The drive was silent and all she could do was to think about how to behave once they arrived.

"Chill dude, I can sense your disaster from a mile away." Yoongi teased her.

"I'm just nervous."

"Don't be, just hold my arm, stay close and smile ok?" He asked and she only nodded as she tried to regulate her breath.

The door opens and she can already hear the cameras flashing and paparazzi screaming. Hoseok exited first smiling and waving, Yoongi went next straightening his jacket ignoring the reporters who went crazy after seeing him, his parents were a part of the reason and the othe was because he was quite known to be a genius in music. Yoongi offered his hand to (Y/n) like a gentleman, she breathed one last time before taking his hand and sliding her foot outside of the car elegantly. Standing beside Yoongi he put his hand around her waist. The crowd started screaming and shouting for her to look at the so they could take pictures, in that moment she felt so awkward and self conscious that she just wanted to dig a hole and hide there.

"Just smile and wave, it's fine, they're just curious." Yoongi said under his breath.

As they began to walk she gave the photographers shy half waves, tugging her hair behind her ear trying to act like all those female idols in award shows. Smiling and putting up a good girl image. Inside Hoseok and his mother were greeting the guests and when they approached (Y/n) gulped. His mother was gourges much like himself. The beautiful woman in stunning gown beamed when she saw Yoongi.

"My God Yoongi look at you, it's been awhile." She gushed hugging him gracefully.

"Nice too see you again auntie, you look as amazing as ever." Yoongi smiled at the elder woman "ah, Is this beautiful angel your girlfriend? My God you have a taste I'm giving you that."

(Y/n) smiled awkwardly at the woman.

"Mom (Y/n) is our friend, her and Yoongi aren't dating." Hoseok nagged his mom.

"Oh? I'm sorry dear welcome anyway." She chuckled and hugged her too. Her and Yoongi made their way to a less crowded place in the hall and started talking, Yoongi even got drinks for them. They chatted until Hoseok came and asked for Yoongi's company, seems like his mother wanted Yoongi to meet someone. So (Y/n) was left by herself, though it didn't bother her that much, she just sipped her wine peacefully, if only that was a option.

Suddenly her eyes fell on two figure she now whised she never knew. Jungkook in a suit and Mila particularly hanging from his arms in a revealing purple dress, hair tied up, diamond earrings dangling from her ears acting all sweet and cute that (Y/n) wanted to gag. She tore her eyes from them a scowl on her face. She then wondered, If Mila was here did that mean Taehyung was here too?

"Where is he then?" She wondered not realizing she said it out loud.

"Where is who?" The deep, calm voice filled her senses, her heartbeat increased ridiculously. She already knew who the voice belonged too and even if she didn't his cologne would definitely give away his identity. She turned around and looked at Taehyung.

~To Be Continued~