Chapter One: How it all started

(Y/n) met Taehyung and his friends in her first year in college, her and the seven boys became close friends shortly after that like they were meant to meet. They all were rich enough to buy their whole university but surprisingly the boys were really humble and treated everyone politely, it was the main reason that they were so popular in the campus, some people even choose this university because of BTS boys. (Y/n) and Mila too met in their first year and although they weren't in the same department the were roommates and bestfriends, always hanging out with each other, some might have assumed that they were sisters.

(Y/n) always had a crush on Taehyung, he was handsome, popular, rich, smart, kind whatever a girl might've wanted in her boyfriend. There was only one small problem with Taehyung, he didn't get involved with relationships, the boy would ran away as soon as someone mentioned relationships or love in general. He didn't believe in love and all along (Y/n) hoped that she would be the girl that would change his opinion. The girl that make Taehyung fall in love and admit love was real. But things doesn't always go the way you want. Finally a girl managed to break the icy barrier around Taehyung's heart and made him fell head over his heels for her, the problem was, that girl wasn't (Y/n), it was Mila, her bestfriend.

                      ━━━•❅•°•❈•°•❅•━━━

(Y/n) chuckled shaking her head as Namjoon screamed his heart out trying to reach the high notes of the song that was currently playing.

"Stop, OMG Namjoon please don't sing anymore." (Y/n) laughed, tears gathered in her eyes and stomach hurting. Namjoon grinned and screamed louder.

"Why you lil shit how dare you to insult my heavenly voice? Huh?" He asked. Causing (Y/n) to laugh louder.

"Stop. Heaven....heavenly..."she breathed before laughing again.

Namjoon was happy to hear her laugh, she wasn't herself in a while and him along everyone else were worried that something might've happened for her so that's why today he offered her a ride to campus. To try to see if something was worrying her.

"So tell me, how have you been?" He asked eyes fixed on the road ahead.

"Nothing much, just struggling to survive college. What about you?" She looked at him leaning back in her seat. Taking a deep breath after all those laughing.

"Same, though you don't look like yourself these past few days. Care to share what's bothering you?" Namjoon noticed how her body suddenly stiffened, so he was right after all, there was something.

"No, it's nothing. I'm just stressed because of my exams hahaha, that's all." She chuckled avoiding to look at him. Fortunately for her they arrived at the campus and (Y/n) immediately jumped out of the car. "Thanks for the ride Joonie." And dashed away.

"Tch, this girl..." Namjoon shook his head before driving to his department.

After her first class now it was time for lunch and (Y/n) was just roaming the hallways not having anything planned actually, she could've go and have dinner with Namjoon cuz his department was the nearest one but he would probably question her again. Hobi and Jimin didn't have classes until later in afternoon and Yoongi didn't have classes that day at all. Jin's department was really far and she honestly didn't feel like hearing his dad jokes at the moment, so she was left alone to have lunch all by herself, not that she minded but it was nice having the boys company.

"(Y/n)? God you're here? I've searched the whole building for you." (Y/n) sighed turning around to look at her bestfriend who was coming toward her pouting cutely, Ofcourse Taehyung was with her. That's why (Y/n) didn't want to have lunch for her in the first place. She watched them as Mila and Taehyung got closer, Taehyung looked as handsome as always smiling at her waving his hand. She looked at them and for a second she thought they looked cute together. Honestly, after she figured out that Taehyung and Mila started dating last year, she did her best to forgot her feeling for Taehyung and she kinda succeeded. She didn't feel butterflies in her stomach upon seeing him or her heart didn't miss a beat when he spoke. That was until the party last weekend.