Chapter Five: First date was promising

"Ew Jun..." (Y/n) pushed him back but when she remembered the other two were watching she giggled and hit Jungkook on his chest playfully, "I mean, you know I'm not comfortable with PDA hehe." She chuckled nervously looking at Taehyung and Namjoon. Taehyung was glaring at Jungkook while the younger only smirked in return.

"Sorry babe, you're hard to resist." Jungkook said with a dreamy smile on his face.

"Ok, stop it you two, I'm this close to throwing up." Namjoon said disgustedly.

"Yo." Everyone jumped at the new voice, all attentions were turned to Yoongi who somehow managed to sneak up on them unnoticed. He was wearing a pair of sweat pants and shirts, hair messy and big backpack over his shoulder.

"Jeez hyung, you gave me a heart attack." Namjoon whined placing a hand on his chest. Taehyung smiled at his favorite hyung as they greeted each other.

"I saw these two sucking each other's face thought Jin was lying when he said you were dating. " he pointed a finger at Jungkook and (Y/n) with a judging look on his face.

"We weren't, it was just a peck. A PECK." (Y/n) defended.

"Yooooongi." Jin plopped himself down next to Yoongi who rolled his eyes.

"Oh, the gangs all here, what's up guys?" He said smiling at the ever so charmingly.

"Great Jin. I see you did a great job keeping your mouth shut." (Y/n) glared at him while smiling. She looked scary, very scary. Jin coughed awkwardly and ignored her turning his attention back toward Yoongi.

"Yah Yoongi why did you left without me?"

"I waited for you for 30 minutes."

"It was only 7 minutes." Jin yelled immediately shutting himself up when the whole hall turned to look at him.

"Whatever." Was Yoongi only response

"I'm hungry." Jin said again after moments of silence

"And I'm sleepy." Yoongi said irritated rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"I'LL DIE IN HUNGER."

"Then die quietly."

"I'M HUNGRY."

"Quieter."

The others watched in amazement as the two oldest bickered. It was always amusing. Meanwhile (Y/n) felt someone's gaze on her, she looked around and locked eyes with Taehyung who had an unreadable expression. Unknown to them Jungkook was watching the two staring at each other. His phone buzzed and he smirked. Suddenly he put his arm around (Y/n)'s waist a brought her body closer to his.

"Guess what, Mila just texted. Guess we're going on a double date tonight hyung." He said eyeing Taehyung. Taehyung looked...angry? She couldn't quite tell but his jaw was clenched and hands were balled into fists. "Isn't it great babe?" Jungkook whispered close to her ear, brushing his plump lips against her earlobe sending shivers down her spine.

At the same time Taehyung got a text from Mila as well informing him of their date with their friends. He sighed these past weeks were really stressful for him, from work, university, family and even Mila the last thing he needed was this new drama.

"Gotta go, see you guys later." Without any other words he gathered his stuff and left the hall.

"Is he ok?" Yoongi asked.

"Of course he is." Jungkook said smiling at his hyung.

Nothing else happened for the rest of lunch break it was mostly Jin telling dad jokes and Yoongi roasting people. Each went to their classes after that and at the end of her last period (Y/n) got a text from Jungkook to meet him in front of the gates so they could head to the meeting location. Jungkook took her shopping and literally forced her to wear a really expensive but revealing black dress and Of course he paid for it. He himself wore a black turtleneck with matching jeans and a gray long coat on top which looked awfully good on him as much as (Y/n) hated to admit. They were supposed to meet in one of the fanciest restaurants in Seoul which Jungkook booked for them. They met with Mila and Taehyung in front of the restaurant, Mila was wearing a beautiful pink dress but her eyes got stuck on Taehyung. He was in a gray tuxedo and a white button-up shirt, his hair cascading on his forehead. He was breathtaking.