3

It's been a week since school started. A week since my first encounter with my new friend, Nishinoya. Nishinoya Yuu.

Two days after we met, I ran into him walking to school, we walked together, talked and got to know each other, all the way until we both sat down in class. We were just a few minutes early, so we had about 2 minutes to finish up our conversation, before the teacher walked in. Almost everyday either before or after school since then, we've ran into each other and walked home or to school together. He's a sweet boy.

Nishinoya told me he plays volleyball for Karasuno's male team. He's a libero. I have no clue what that is, but I'm sure its cool. He's probably pretty good. I told him I wanted to join the club as a manager, and his face lit up. Nishinoya said they already have a manager, but, their current manager is going to need to find a first or second year to join her this year, to prepare for next, when she's gone, as she is a third year currently. Hes said as soon as he can get back on the court and play, he'll help me get on the team!

Nishinoya is currently suspended from extracurricular activities until next month, he didn't tell me why though, but it's whatever. At least soon I will be part of a club, and I can make friends! Honestly, Nishinoya is the first person to befriend me my whole time at Karasuno. I had no friends last year, because I wasn't confident enough to join a club or talk to many people. Of course I tried to get along with everyone when I really had to for partnered and group assignments, but truth is, I never clicked well enough with anyone to really be their friend. Until now. I have Nishinoya. I'd hope he would consider me a friend. 

I start my journey home, and what do you know, just in front of me, was Nishinoya. I decided I would go and say hi.

"Hey, Nishinoya!" I yell. He turns around and smiles. 

"Hey!! What's up L/N? Up to walking home together again today?" He asks.

"Totally! I really enjoy walking home with you Nishinoya. It's fun to have entertainment on the walk." I chuckle.

"Me too. By the way, you can just call me Noya." He says. "That's what my friends call me."

"Noya? That's cute." I laugh. We begin our walk back to the apartment complex together, continuing to converse among each other.

"Oh, shhh. You're too much." He jokes, blushing. I giggle when I notice. He's adorable.

On the calm walk back to the complex we continue to talk. About our days, what we like, and our hobbies and such. Nishinoya is one funny dude, even if he doesn't believe it. 

"It was so nice talking to you again, L/N!" He says as we approach our complex, where we must part ways for the night. "Do you mind if I give you my phone number? So we could talk more, if you would want to, of course."

"Of course, Noya!" I hand him my phone, open to my contacts, so he can add himself. "Text me when you're about to leave the complex in the morning, so we can walk to school again together if you want."

"Totally!" He finishes, and hands me back my phone. He put his contact name as "Noya-san ;)". How funny. He then waves, and walks to where the staircase to his floor is. "See ya!!"

"See ya!!" I wave back, and then make my way to my floor. He's one hell of a guy. 

-

w: 607