4

I walk into my home, and take my shoes off, changing into my slippers. 

"I'm home.." I say to my empty home. My parents are still at work, at least until 6. It sucks, but at least I have some time to myself to do homework, and just relax in the peace and quiet. Don't get me wrong, I love my parents, but they're a bit too energetic at times. 

As I flop myself on the couch to relax for the night, I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pull it out. It was Nishinoya, he texted me... I don't remember giving him my number though, He gave me his... That dork must have looked for mine when he still had my phone. I chuckled at the thought of that. 

Noya-san ;)

Hey l/n!!! Its noyaaaa!!!!

Cute. He's very energetic, Even over text.

YOU

Hey noya-san!!! How are you??

Noya-san ;)

I'm great, thanks for asking! I hope you're doing good too!!

YOU

Thank you, I'm doing great :)

Sometimes I wonder if hes this energetic at home around his family too. It's cute, but I don't know how is family would deal with it. Maybe they're just as energetic as he is, maybe even more. That's probably where he gets it from. I laughed. He's just like my parents. He'd probably get along well with them.

I throw my phone to the other side of the couch and focus on the tv. Noya was taking too long to respond, so if he texts now I'll look at it later. Anime needs my attention right now!! He can wait like I did. I felt so evil thinking that. Whatever. I laughed to myself and continued watching (favorite anime).

-

After watching about 3 episodes of (favorite anime) I finally decided to get up and do something. I didn't really have any homework to do, cause I did it at lunch, so I decided I would go on a walk. Just on my own. Why not? I grab my phone, and saw Noya had texted me about twenty minutes ago.

Noya-san ;)

Up for walking to school again tomorrow?

YOU

Totally Noya-san!!! See ya right at the complex entrance tomorrow morning??

Noya-san ;)

Yep!!! Cya then, l/n-chan!!

Cool. Tomorrow morning will be great. I blushed at the thought of us walking together. He's a cute boy.

I quickly slip on my shoes, and run down the stairs, outside of my apartment complex. I start to stroll to my favorite place. There's a great view of the town. I love it here.

As I arrived, The hilltop was empty as usual. I got to the edge, and stood at the fence, looking over my town. It was not quite sunset yet, but it was still beautiful to see the busy town on this Mid spring day. 

What a good way to end the day.

-

w: 464