6

The last bell had finally rang. It was time to meet up with Nishinoya. For some reason, I was really excited this afternoon. I pushed in my chair, grabbed my belongings and quickly made my way down to the front gate, where I saw Noya. He was waving goodbye to a taller boy, with a shaved head. As he turned back towards the school, he noticed me walking towards him, and his face lit up with a big smile. 

"Noya-san!!" I yelled with excitement.

"Hey l/n-chan!!" He said. He opened his arms out, and pulled me into a tight hug. That was unexpected. "L/n-chann!!!!!! You have no idea how boring today was!!!! It just dragged and dragged on allllll day!!" 

Noya, seemed to look like a very small boy, as he was only about 5'2, maybe 5'3. But this grip was tight. I couldn't say anything though. I'm only 5'0. He finally loosened his grip, and let go. I stood back up, trying to gain my composure back, but I was clearly blushing, a lot. Noya chuckled when he saw me blushing. 

"R-ready to get g-going..?" I stuttered, still a bit taken back by his sudden hug.

"As long as you are, l/n-san. Lets goooo!!!" He cheered. We quickly began our way home and started to talk, just about random stuff. He told me more about Tanaka-kun, and other players on his volleyball team, some of the games he's played, and about how he can't wait to see if there's any new first years on the team this year. He can go back to playing again in just 2 weeks, he says. He seems excited. Nishinoya must be very passionate about volleyball. 

About halfway home, he had finished talking about volleyball and his team. I came up with a random idea. 

"Hey, Noya-san?" I ask him. 

"What's up, l/n-chan?" He questions me. 

"Would you wanna go watch the sunset with me, tonight? I know a really good spot." Oh my god. I can't believe I asked that. It seems like I'm asking him on a date. But I'm not. Oh lord, please say it didn't come out like that. Noya's face lights up.

"Really?!?! I would love to l/n-chan!!! I suppose, since it's Friday, it would be okay with my parents." He replies, excitedly. I smile, slightly blushing. I can't believe he said yes. 

"Ahh, okay!!" I say flustered. "Meet me at the complex gates at 8!! I'll bring a few snacks and drinks!!!" 

-

w: 441

its about to get good boyz. sorry to keep yah waiting but ill write the next chapter either later tonight or tomorrow, or the next day, we'll seeee <3