14

updates may be slower/more inconsistent, and chapters may be shorter, as i began school this week, and im taking all honors/one ap course, so im going to have to focus alot of my attention on that. im deeply sorry! this story will not be discontinued though!

-

Monday morning. Same as always, except it was different. I had Noya now. It felt so weird saying that. After the whole thing on Friday night/Saturday morning, we had been texting non-stop, getting to know each other better than before. So many random questions an things, we always were talking about something. 

I do my usual routine to get ready this morning, and somehow make it out the door a little bit earlier than usual. I go down to the entrance of the complex, and see Yu standing there, waiting for me.

"Hey," He stands there with his hand out, wanting me to hold it. I grab it and we begin our walk, hand in hand. "How are you?"

"I'm good, how are you?" I respond.

"Great, now that I'm with you." He says, with a smile on his face. I blush lightly. We pick up our normal conversation as we continue on our way to school. 

When we had finally made it to the gates of Karasuno, my heart started to beat. I hope nobody would look at us weird. My thoughts were cut short when from behind I heard a loud "NISHINOYAAAAAA!!!"

As both of us turn our heads, we see a bald 2nd year running towards us, full force. It was Tanaka. Behind Tanaka, was a silver-haired 3rd year, chasing after him. Sugawara.

"OH MY GOD NOYA IM SO PROUD OF YOU" Tanaka yells, right in our face. To my surprise, Nishinoya yells right back. 

"THANKS BRO!!" He lets go of my hand to quickly high five his friend, and then grabs my hand once again. An out of breath Sugawara tiredly approaches us behind Tanaka.

"Tanaka..... Why do you... Have to run... So fast..." Sugawara says, inbetween breaths. Tanaka just laughs in response. "And congratulations, Y/N, and... Nishinoya..."

"Heh, thanks..." I reply. We quickly said our goodbyes, as Yu and I made our way to homeroom together to begin our school day. What a way to start the morning.

-

w: 372