13

And we both leaned in, slowly closing our eyes and the gap between our lips. 

And that's how I felt. I was falling for him too. 

-

It was 1 am. The walk back hours ago was silent. We had no clue what to say to eachother, yet so many questions raced through my mind. Did he want a relationship? What were we? How do I initiate something with him? I couldn't sleep. I want the answers to these questions, but I didn't have the guts to say anything.

And then I received a text.

Noya-san ;)

Are you up?

YOU

Yeah, I am. What's up?

Noya-san ;)

Can you meet me outside the complex? Right now? I wanna talk...?

I thought about his request for a moment. I would have to sneak out, but then again.. We definitely need to talk about the recent events between us...

YOU

Sure, I'll be down there in 5 minutes

Read

I quickly jumped out of bed, putting on socks and then slipping on a pair of shoes, not even bothering to change out of my pajama's. As quietly as possible, I make my way out of the house, careful to not wake up my parents and get in trouble.

Down the hallway and to the left then down the stairs.. and I see him. Sitting there, also in what looks to be his pajamas, and his hair down. 

"Hi..." I start.

"Hey." He replies, looking out into the distance. "I have a question, that I wanted to ask you, in person. I was going to wait till a reasonable time, but I couldn't wait..."

"I understand, I have a few questions too.." I say. "But you can go first..."

"Alright, w-well.." He begins, stuttering, slowly. "I was wondering if you were interested in being in a relationship..." He tilted his head towards the ground, awaiting an answer, nervously.

My heart raced. It's like he read my mind.

"That's what I was going to ask you, actually..." I answer. His face lit up.

"So... Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Yes, Nishinoya, I am." 

He giggles, stands up, and faces me. For just a moment, we look into each other's eyes, and he embraces me in a tight hug. 

"I love you."

"I love you too."

-

w: 377