8

Mondays. Ugh.

It's been 2 days since Nishinoya and I last talked. Since the 'Date'.

I walk out of my apartment, down the stairs to the front of the complex, and I saw him, standing there. He saw me, and his face went red.

"H-Hey y/n-san!!" He stutters, waving at me.

"Hiiiii....." I say, nervously. "D-do you wanna walk together?"

"Sureeee!!" Noya responds. We begin our walk, silently. There was slight awkward tension between us, after Friday. I think we both knew why.

"I had fun with you on Friday..." I tell Noya, still blushing, thinking about it. 

"I did too!! W-we should totally do that again sometime!!" He requests. I blush. Noya wants to hang out with me again?

"T-totally!! I would l-love to hang out with you, Yuu-san!!" I mutter. I think he heard me anyways, as his face turned bright red as I finished my sentence.  

The rest of the walk was silent. We were both so awkward about it. I kept glancing at him, and sometimes he would glance at me, and we would catch eachother, each time growing more red. 

Sadly we had soon arrived at school. Our only class together, homeroom, would only last about 20 minutes, but through the whole class I couldn't stop glancing at him. He was adorable. 

-

Lunch time. I decided today, like most days, I'd stay in my class for today. Eat peacefully while doing my homework.

Then I heard a loud noise.

"Y/N-CHAAAAAAN!" A voice yelled, and then in came a running Noya. "Y/n-chan!!!!! I'm allowed back on the volleyball team this Friday!!!!" 

I smiled. "Thats great, Yuu-san!!!" 

"Would you come and watch me practice on my first day back?? It'll also be a good opportunity to maybe get you as assistant manager!! You'll get to meet the beautiful Kiyoko-sannnnn!!! Oh how I miss her gorgeous face every dayyy...." He rambles.

The thought of this "Kiyoko-san" Made me slightly uneasy. It's not like I was jealous of her. Okay, maybe I was. But I shouldn't be.

"S-sure, Yuu-san, I'd love to come watch you play!!" I politely accept. I wanted to meet this Kiyoko-san girl. See if she lives up to Noya's word, you know? Of course I wanted to still see him play, but you know, Kiyoko.

Meeting her will be a blast. But I need to hide my jealousy if I want even a slight chance of being an assistant manager for the boys volleyball team. Or getting closer to Noya-san, for that matter.

This will be interesting.

-

w: 410