12

Friday morning. I was beginning to grow more and more nervous to what was going to happen this afternoon. It's the only thing I have been able to think about lately. Was it something bad? Did Yuu not want to be my friend anymore? Was he moving away? Did someone die? What happened?

My mind raced with questions like that all day. Before I knew it, the last bell had rung, and the realization sunk in. It was time to figure out what was up with Nishinoya this week. I grabbed my belongings, and slowly made my way down to the boy's gym. I was so out of it because of how nervous I was, and I ended up running into a short, orange haired boy, we both tripped, and that's when I snapped out of it. Thankfully nobody was around to see it happened. Or so I thought.

"Boke Hinata Boke!!!" I heard a deep voice yell, as the orange haired boy next to me sat up and started to apologize to me. I recognized him. Oh right, he's on the volleyball team, he's a first year!

"I-I'm sorry that was my fault, I wasn't paying attention...!" I explain to the tall, dark haired boy and the short orange haired boy, Kageyama and Hinata. 

"Don't worry about it. If anything, it's the human tangerine's fault. He's completely oblivious to everything except when he's playing volleyball... Boke Hinata.." Kageyama grunts.

"Hey stop calling me that! I said I'm sorry!" Hinata yells at Kageyama. I laugh. They're cute. We parted our ways, They made their way to practice, and I waited on a bench on the side of the boys gym, as Noya wanted to talk to me after his practice. I decided I'd get some work done in the meantime. 

-

Finally, after what seemed like forever, the boys were done with practice, I made myself to the doors of their gym, and waited for Noya to come out. I waved to the others as they made their way out. Soon enough, he was the last one out the door. When he spotted me, he stopped in his tracks.

"Hey." I began.

"Hi." He responded. He slowly made his way towards me. "Can you follow me?"

"Sure..." I say, growing more suspicious as we began our walk.

"Close your eyes. It's a surprise. I'll make sure you don't run into anything." He tells me. I close my eyes, and he grabs my hand, and began to lead me to an unknown place. Was he going to kill me!?!

It seemed like we had been walking for a while, but he finally stopped. 

"Open your eyes." He says, very nervously. I slowly lift my eyelids apart, to see we were at the hilltop that watches over the town. On the ground, was a blanket layed out with candles, snacks, and drinks, and a speaker. He grabbed his phone out and began to play "Electric Love" on the speaker. He grabbed my hand, and brought me over to the blanket. We stood there, just looking in each others eyes.

"Y/N..." He begins, quietly. "I'm falling for you."

My heart pounds. I didn't know what to say. I know I felt the same way. I know I did. I don't know what to say. I stand there in his arms, silently, for a moment as the song continues to play. I didn't have words to tell him I felt the same. I just looked back into his eyes.

And we both leaned in, slowly closing our eyes and the gap between our lips. 

And that's how I felt. I was falling for him too.

-

w: 599