11

Monday morning. Oh jeez. 

Noya and I haven't talked since Friday night's events. I was slightly nervous to see him. Were things weird now? I hope not...

I quickly jump out of bed and get ready to begin the week, back at school. Same routine as usual. Change. Clean myself up. Eat. Leave. When I stepped out the door a began to get more nervous. I would probably run into Noya this morning... How would that even go after Friday...

And what do you know, didn't even make it out of the complex before I saw him. He saw me too. When our eyes locked, his face turned a bright red. Mine probably did too...

"Hey..." Yuu began. 

"H-hi..." I say. "How are you....?"

"Im good..." He slowly answers. "How are y-you?"

"Good..." I finish. The rest of the walk was silent. Very awkward. I think we both had a good idea why. We had made it into our classroom right on time and sat down next to each other without another word.

-

It was the end of the day, and we were getting ready to leave. I still hadn't spoke a word to Noya since this morning. I was so scared. Maybe I said something wrong and he doesn't want to be friends with me anymore?

I really hope that wasn't the case. 

As I continued my walk out of the building, I felt someone grab my shoulder. I turn my head to see Nishinoya.

"Hey, could you meet me outside the boys gym after practice on Friday?" He asks me. That's a little suspicious, but I tried not to think about it much. 

"S-sure..." I say, questioning why I was even agreeing to this. His face lit up immediately. 

"Alright cool, I gotta go to practice catch ya later!!!" He jumps with joy, and runs away. Looks like I'll be walking home on my own for a bit. 

-

Wednesday. 2 days until the end of the week. I began to grow more nervous about what Noya wanted me for on Friday, when I received a knock on my door. That's odd. 

I walked towards the door, and looked through the peep hole, but nobody was there. Maybe it was a package, but I didn't order anything...?

I opened the door to see a bright orange basket with assorted candies and snacks, that I liked, and a note.

I looked around, but saw nothing. I quickly picked the basket up and brought it inside. Before digging through the different snacks, I read the note.

"Dear y/n,

You mean so much to me,

I wanted to gift you some snacks that I'm pretty sure you'll like. 

I hope you'll enjoy these,

and i'll see you soon."

The note wasn't signed. I don't know who it could have been. I'm just going to assume it was a family member. When I figure out who it was i'll have to thank them. I'll be in heaven the next few days with these treats....

-

w: 487