an anticipated update

________

hello! my name is fran, and a few years ago, i updated this book pretty frequently. i really loved writing, especially poems, so i just let this book be my journal for thoughts and silly little things i wrote up that i wanted to share. i was surprised people were actually reading and commenting and everything! i want to say a big thank you to those who took the time to read these excerpts and poems haha. 

right now in my life, a lot has changed! it's been some years so of course it would. i decided i wanted to get back into writing, i miss it so much. sooo i decided to start a new book, titled "act ii" as a little sequel to this short collection! 

i wanted to put this small update in to just let any reader who is interested know that there is a new book out there. plus, i felt like i left this book with some potential and felt bad for readers who wanted more poems and excerpts and found an abrupt end. where did the author go? kind of thing haha. 

i'm so glad to be back for a short while! again, thank you so much for reading, this book has a special place in my heart, and for those who want to read "act ii", i hope i can write it to your expectations!

mwah, lots of love! fran :)