Chapter 1

Gulf stood there confused out of his mind. "P'Mew what's going on?"

"This is the reason why I haven't been going on second dates."

"Because people refuse to be tied up?"

Mew stopped as he realized Gulf was still in shock. "Would you like to go home? Maybe we can talk about this a few days later."

Gulf was tempted to say yes but he thought leaving the house like this, he might not come back. The date was already perfect. It was his first time going on a date like that. It felt special. He was afraid of falling victim of the one date syndrome. He was not going to take a chance.

"Can I please have a moment alone?" He pleaded with a shaky voice.

"Whatever you want. I'll leave the door open. I'll be in the bedroom. Come out whenever you're ready." Mew exited the room.

Gulf fell on the floor, suddenly realizing he was out of strength. He looked around slowly taking in the room.

It was black and red. It was leather. He started looking from the door, there was a hook attached at the back of the door with chains hanging low. There was a closet in the room and its doors were two full length mirrors. There was a fancy desk and a weird looking chair, its purpose he wasn't sure.

 There was a fancy desk and a weird looking chair, its purpose he wasn't sure

Then the bed, a unique huge bed, one he never saw before

Then the bed, a unique huge bed, one he never saw before. The corner of the headboard had chains and cuffs and so did the foot of the bed. All colored in black and red. He looked around and saw a cross. Again, its purpose he didn't know. There was so much stuff in the room that was not making sense. He looked up with a sigh and he saw himself sitting pitifully on the floor. The ceiling was glass mirror.

He wanted to get up, but he didn't have any strength in him. This was a whole new world. Of course, he knew what this was about. He had read stories; he had treated patients from BDSM gone wrong. He did not expect Mew to be part of this crazy world. He was never going to be part of it. He didn't have the courage to be in this world. He had struggled to accept his sexuality. This was more than he had bargained for.

In the floor below theirs, BrightWin were having more wine on the cozy couch. Bright took a bottle of wine and poured himself and Win some. He handed the glass to Win with a question,