Chapter 2

"Babe, I miss you. I miss you so much it's driving me crazy. I wanna be loved by you tonight. Let's do everything tonight."

Bright couldn't resist when his boyfriend was being like this,

"If we are going to have sex then we're doing it my way."

"Whichever way you want, I just want to be with you like that tonight."

Bright got up from where he was sitting and gave his hand to Win. Win held on to the hand as it pulled him up from his chair. They went to Bright's floor. When they entered Bright's space, they got to a room that was locked. Bright got a key from his wallet and as he was opening the door, he said to Win,

"I need you naked the moment we step in this room." Bright got in first and turned the lights on. It was dim lights.

"Wow" Win said as he slowly took his clothes off surveying the room. The room was similar to Mew's room although the color was all black.

"This is different and so black. What is all this?" 

"I call it the black room," Bright said opening a closet door. He chose a thong from the drawer and handed it over to Win. The thong was one Win only saw in gay movies.

"If we are having sex in here then I'm going to call you pet. You can respond by 'yes sir' and 'no sir'. Let me know if you have a question"

"Yes sir." Win could feel a rush of excitement in himself. All this was interesting to him.

Bright took out a sex whip.

"Since you're not familiar and we haven't discussed about this I'll use this on you today

"Since you're not familiar and we haven't discussed about this I'll use this on you today. Be honest and let me know how it feels."

Win got dressed in a black leather thong, his cheeks on display. He suddenly felt sexy and he loved that Bright's eyes were not leaving him.  He walked around the room as he tested the feeling of wearing a thong.

He liked it.

Bright commanded Win to lay stretched on the bed on his stomach.

"tell me to stop when you feel like you can't handle it."

"yes sir"

Bright started light, not wanting to inflict much pain. Now he felt like he was living. Raising the whip and watching it land on Win's ass made him satisfied. He felt proud and he could feel himself getting aroused.

A few whips later, Win laid there, ass cheeks red but he was not complaining. He was surprised by how much his dick liked the pain. It felt like there was a connection from his ass to his dick. How the pain zipped and transformed to pleasure was beyond him. He laid on his stomach on the bed, his penis crashed under him in the thong but that didn't prevent it from being raging hard; crying for attention. The friction from the bed cover was not helping his case.

"I want to cum so bad." He moaned his hips moving to create more friction with the bedcover.

"Let's rephrase that." Bright said getting things ready for some steaming sex. He got lube and condoms and placed it on the bed.

"I would like to cum so bad sir," he asked sexily.

Win heard something vibrating and his head turned curious.

"Do you trust me?" Bright asked,

"Yes p."

Win yelped with a moan when the whip came down on his ass again. He raised his ass up in the air. He knew why that happened. He had to rectify the situation.

"Sorry sir."

"Good boy." Bright was impressed by how fast Win was learning.

"I need you to relax. I need to stretch you a bit don't come until I say so." Bright instructed.

"I'll try sir"

"Do you know what happens if you do?"

"Spanking?" Win asked tone indicating he was being mischievous.

Bright touched Win's ass as he soothed the now pink cheeks. It was unexpected and Win groaned when Bright's hand made a hard slap on his already hurting bottom. He raised his hips in the air instinctively and Bright got an opportunity to take off the thong Win was wearing.

"I don't think that's a punishment for you." Win whined.

He jerked when coldness touched his entrance. Bright was squirting lube on him. Then he sighed with satisfaction when he felt the vibration of the dildo around his entrance. Bright smiled as he saw Win's asshole pucker up with anticipation. He was pleased.

He took his time inserting the dildo, stretching the tiny walls of Win's asshole. A few minutes later Win was a writhing mess, begging his boyfriend to insert the real dick not the fake one. He had waited nine months for this.

Bright rolled him over to lay on his back. He didn't want to go all out on their first time. He ignored the cuffs and chains and put on a condom on his dick. Win's eyes were red with self restraint. He was on the edge already when they finished playing with the whip. The vibration almost made him spill, he wasn't sure he could last with the real d inside of him. But he tried.

Twenty minutes into their lovemaking sex, Win begged for release and he was granted permission. As soon as Win had his ejaculation, Bright finished too in the condom and both males snuggled on the bed after cleaning up.

Win knew Bright had held back for his sake and still it felt like something out of the world. He wondered what he would feel with all the toys in the room. He couldn't wait, whatever it is that came with this lifestyle he was ready for it all. But Win should've known it was too early to be making conclusions because the BDSM was a world that went beyond sex.

Meanwhile, Gulf dumped himself on his bed and started sobbing. He couldn't help but think he fell victim of the one date syndrome. He tried to think of what the problem was but he couldn't find any, yet, it all felt wrong. Being tied up and beaten to stimulate pleasure? Why couldn't Mew be just normal and enjoy a relationship as it is without adding the idea of pain. He called Win but there was no answer. He wanted to ask how he reacted to the shocking news. He was certainly not taking it well. That's how he fell asleep.

Crying.

Stressing.

His head full of what-ifs.

His future with Mew was foggy.