Chapter 5

Gulf was stressed.

He thought about it nonstop the whole week and it still didn't sit well with him. He thought about it, looked it up but a relationship like that seemed too much for him.

A relationship, to Gulf, was one that was supposed to be natural and smooth. One that had fluttering moments and you'd fall in love all over again every time you see your boyfriend's face. That's how he wanted to be in a relationship. Not the one where you get beaten to stimulate pleasure.

The whole week he had been thinking, Mew did not come to him or text him. It was Friday evening when he was sure he was going to have a following day off that he went to Mew's house. When he got there, Mew was not there.

He waited.

Mew came home around 11 pm and was surprised to see Gulf in his lounge sleeping on the couch.

"Nong." He shook him gently

Gulf woke up and saw Mew smiling down at him.

"You didn't tell me you were coming." Mew said sitting next to a drowsy Gulf. He looked cute rubbing sleep away from his eyes.

"Yeah I didn't want to rush you" He replied squinting his eyes from the bright lights in the room.

"It's ok. Have you eaten dinner?"

"Yes, I have. Have you?"

"Yeah, I had dinner on my way back."

Gulf nodded. Mew took off his jacket and sat back on the couch.

"So what brings you here?" Mew asked.

Gulf became nervous. He had to bring this up now and let him know how he really felt. He was struggling, "I've been thinking all this week..." he scrunched his forehead as if he was in pain "p' I don't like it." He finished shaking his head in denial. He expressed it in the manner that tore Mew's heart. Mew nodded with a sad smile on his face. "I understand." He said

"But I still want to be your boyfriend." Gulf let out, voice shaky from lack of confidence. He looked like he was about to cry.

Mew loved Gulf. That was for sure. Nevertheless, being faced with a situation where he had to choose between Gulf and his lifestyle was just not fair. He was to blame though. He had given Gulf hope of a normal relationship and now he was facing the consequences.

"Come here" Mew said as he opened his arms. Gulf went into straddle Mew's lap. Mew held his back and looked at Gulf's face. He kissed his lips and whispered.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too" Gulf replied.

They started making out on the couch. Gulf was relieved it had gone well. He deepened the kiss and pushed Mew down on the couch still straddling him. He was getting turned on by this. They had never gone this far ever since they became boyfriends. He took off his t-shirt in one move and started unbuttoning Mew's.

He was impatient.

He didn't finish with the shirt and started removing Mew's belt. Gulf was so excited that he could feel his dick already strained in his pants. He kissed Mew some more as he slid his hand in Mew's pant to get hold of his penis.

He paused and opened his closed eyes, red from lust with a hint of uncertainty . He wondered what he was doing wrong. Mew's penis was flaccid. It didn't show any signs of excitement at all. He got up from Mew and sat down on the couch embarrassed.

Mew sat up as well. "I'm tired from work and I'm also stressed about my research. Don't read much into it." He gave an excuse.

Gulf nodded his head and went to Mew's bedroom. Mew went after him and they slept without exchanging any more words.